Dont forget your sunscreen!

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by PeruvianDank, Dec 14, 2011.

1. #1 PeruvianDank, Dec 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2011
    Because all the money, good looks and smarts you have, don't matter sometimes. Its all about embracing other humans as brothers, because after all, we are all sharing happiness and misery, tragedies and blessings, life and death, in this awesome ride we call Life. We are one love experiencing the human condition. Remember peace, unity, love and respect. And also remember, that we are free to do whatever we want with our lives, no one can force you to live a life you don't want. Only when we change ourselves we can change others. :) This is probably the best advice I have ever seen anywhere compressed in a 7 minute video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfq_A8nXMsQ]Everybody's Free To Wear SUNSCREEN! (ORIGINAL) + English Subtitles - YouTube[/ame]

P.S. if this was posted already, my bad :wave:

2. I saw this video when i was younger and remember loving it, but now after watching it after i've matured a little bit and have had a little more experience in life, it brought upon me an intense feeling of nostalgia and happiness. Even brought a few tears to my eyes. Thank you brother.

3. Bump for awesome song that everyone should listen to

4. Same here. I remember my father showing me this video a long time ago. Today, out of nowhere, I found the video again. I experienced something very similar to what you stated. A kind of nostalgia for the past but also, a lot of hope for the future. Cheers friend :wave:

5. Bumping for awesomeness

6. I look like I am 23, don't use sunscreen, simply, avoid the sun. :)

7. The sun I like to think equals life. You can't escape it, better embrace it. We need sunscreen because we have to prepare for some things in life that we don't expect. Also, the sun give us energy, vitamins, etc in the same way that life gives us experiences and lessons for the future that are necessary for the development of our maturity and overall life experience. :wave:

8. Might have been true until we burnt a billion holes in the ozone layer. :)

9. Is we dumb humans?

Lol we are an epic tragic comedy.

[​IMG]

10. Oh, how true that is.

11. I guess it has to do with the fast way we amass technology and knowledge but the slow manner in which we gather maturity collectively. Its like giving a 16 year old kid a million dollars. You know he is going to do a lot of bullshit with it. After a long time, when he grows up and when the money is almost gone, he will develop the maturity to handle it.