Dont do LSD 2 days in a row....

Discussion in 'General' started by Xieon, Oct 11, 2005.

1. So, on Friday I took 2 tabs of Acid, and tripped sac. Saturday I took 3 tabs, likewise tripped sac.

Sunday, I took 2 tabs, didn't trip at all. Took a shitload of robotussin, didn't trip at all, smoked a ton of weed, barly even got high.

Moral of the story, don't do LSD several days in a row, as it has no effects.

2. ill keep that in mind :rolleyes:

3. Yeah its called, " Tolerence "

4. yea... what he said

5. thatsa shame, whatta waste of acid

6. yeah especially since i am yet to try it.:(

7. Yea, I was pissed.

It costs $10 per tab where I'm from, so I basically wasted $20, shit sucks.

8. Stop bitching about the price -- I have it worse. My dealer charges 20 dollars per hit. So, I have to pay double the amount you do to get as high.

9. Damn thats rough, I wish I could find an ill LSD hookup, but I'd proboly have to go to like California or something, because it has to travel some distance to get to the east coast.

10. sketch y u bein such an ass cz ur getting taxed like hell, i mean 10 is no prize either but that what i have to pay cause its so hard to find, i found a connect but hes a state over and its 4dollars a hit, and its in sugar cube form

11. I wouldn't mind driving a state over.

If I got 100 tabs for $4 a tab, then I would be saving $600, which means I'm basically getting 60 tabs for free

12. All you lucky people and your acid connection. I had it once when I was drunk and shroomed, but I don't remember that much. I haven't had it since, although everyone seems to think they can get it.

13. i myself wouldnt mind driving a state over either....BUT i dont have a car, none of my friends have a car...we all suck, and no one else is down to drive that far so that i can get acid...you know? lol

psst no talkin about selling

14. i leared that the hard way too..

I get extremely potent cid and took 2 tabs the day i picked some up, tripped really hard for close to 15 hours. Took 1 tab 2 days later and barely felt anything.

Ive found, I cant do it more than once or maybe twice a week

15. im fucking floored i got a good acid hookup now. how much do you think i should trip my first time? I've done a gram of dxm no problem, i weight about 150, average muscle. Its pretty good stuff too. I'm only getting 2 hits for starters, making sure its not bunk or anything.

16. theres no way to tell how strong it is until you take it.

so for your first trip dont take more than 1 every 3 hours, Im set with 1 tab of what i get but i usually end up binging and take a tab or a half tab every 4 or 5 hours all day. Make sure you have Alot of free time with mo worrys too, My first trip lasted 20 hours.

17. unless you know the acually mcg's of lsd that are in it of course.

18. of couse, but how are you supposed to know that? They dont have a little "200" stamped in them or anything..