Dont Ding Dong Ditch While High(youtube link inside)

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by temptphate, Oct 16, 2008.

1. man just wait until you guys get learners permits

thats when the real shenanigans begin

2. "yeah it's real funny"

haha I would have stopped running right there and started dying on the floor laughing.

3. was that parkway drive? funny video btw.

4. wait...who's the asshole in that video?

5. haha.

6. I still do this shit once ina while hahaha

7. yes, Parkway Drive! I played a gig with them last year when they were touring with XDSX.

Funny vid BTW, your friend reminds me EXACTLY of my friend Andrew, who's always doing jackass stunts and pushing people over the edge haha.

8. #9 Bluntman00, Nov 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2008
    that kid looks 15 tops :rolleyes:

EDIT: i know some kid who did this one time we were drunk and the guy was threatening us with a shotgun while we were across the street in the woods, so my friend just starts cackling like a fuckin witch haah it was so funny at the time

9. My group does this thing called penny knacking and it basically makes a knocking sound on their window so you can sit in your car with a fishing line. Hilarious outcomes, one time this guy came running out with a bat pretty quickly. A sword once.

And we did this to a teacher and he came out with a plastic knife and a mask from the side yard we were laughing so hard and drove away.

10. great vid... I always end up doing stuff like that after i drink

11. Haha that guy would fucking CREAM that lil' 16 year old had he gotten got.