Don't Ask Don't Tell!

Discussion in 'General' started by Zero Cool, Aug 28, 2008.

1. I'm getting a tad tired of all the threads where people will question the thread starters age because he/she mentions their parents whether it's living with them or having the cops call their parents. If they don't openly say, "Hey, I'm a new blade here, 16 years old and from Austin, Texas" then leave them the Hell alone! They're fellow blades and you just have to trust the fact that since they're on this site they comply to all the rules and policies.

2. I'm a 19 year old blade from Austin, Texas.
    :)

3. I'm 22 and live with my parents.

They're both stuffed in the crawlspace.

4. Classic.

"Look away folks, nothing to see here."

5. I turned 18 back in May. When I was little my family moved around a lot and with every new school district there was a different age cutoff for certain grades so I'm going into my senior year of high school now. That's basically my life story...

6. +rep. I wish people would stop pretending GC is minor-free. It's pretty obvious there are youngins here. Call off the witchhunt

7. It's the policy brosef. I'm sure you wouldn't like to see the GC servers shut down, or would you?

8. Word. QFT. That's what it's all about.

9. But that doesn't mean you have to constantly question if someone's underage. If they say "I'm 12", then yeah, ban them. But I'm talking about people going out of their way to figure out if someone's 17 or whatever. That's what bothers me.

10. I've seen it done. The Moderation and Administration definitely don't do it though.

11. *stands up and starts a slow clap