Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

done with my dealer, now what?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by letsfuckingrage, Sep 24, 2011.

1. been smoking daily for a few years now, and recently had a falling out with my dealer. he was an amazing fucking dealer, always gave me the hookup, very prompt, delivered at no extra charge. he was my best friends boyfriend and i was friends with her long before i was doing business with him. he treats her like shit and i cant stand him as a human being. for a long time i just chalked it up to 'business is business' but when he beat her ass while she was 8 months pregnant i put a pretty quick halt to my transactions with him for good.

the issue is i usually smoke at home by myself, the few stoner friends i have usually get their shit from me via him.

sooooo now what? im fairly introverted so its extremely nerve wracking for me to go on the hunt but DAMMMMNNNNN I MISS MY BUD.

2. business is business

3. Honestly, it aint your problem. dont get involved. just keep going, you can hate him. but dont show it.

4. Go to a party. If its an actual party with going to there will be a pot salesman around.

5. i disagree in this particular situation. how can i tell her 'you need to leave him. now.' and then go buy a sack from him? its hipocritical. i consider myself a good friend. i dont think its unreasonable to call it quits

6. Well, you aren't fucking this chick, she's pregnant, & you're going to drop a connect for her?

Oh well, do what you feel. But don't change up to please someone else. You never gave a damn when she was getting treated like shit before, why now?

7. she tells me to this day that she doesnt mind if i do business with him but i cant look her in the face and still tell her to leave his ass when i'm still contributing to his welfare

8. Your right and I don't know cause I'm not in your situation but if your deals were as good as you said, turning an eye away from morality might be beneficial.

9. if you're working, ask around. thats a good place to find a connect. it might be a friend of a friend of a coworker, but u never no. u can always try craigslist too lol

10. Ask your friend if she knows anyone... I'm sure she knows someone that knows someone if she was dating a dealer previously, she probably even knows who he goes through

11. You are a good person. I also agree that its not unreasonable to call it quits. Ignore these other people. Support your friend. I know if I was in her shoes I'd probably be a little sour about you still giving this scum money.

I think letsfuckingrage did care. "i cant stand him as a human being". I think you got it twisted also; personally this isn't changing too please someone else this is to help best friend and there relationship. And this guy is most likely to do the same thing to another girl, unless his life starts to go to shit.

Not too mention he's beating pregnant woman. I mean what in the fuck. Maybe it's just me but I don't like to hang around those people who knows what they're up too/thinking.

Business is not just business. You're not trying to feed your family here. It's just weed, maybe if you're the one trying to make a quick buck. But maybe it's just because I've been spoiled with trees.

Ask your friends that smoke, likely they got a fallback for rainy days. Look around your school/near by college campus for the obvious stoners. Keep your eyes and nose open. Fast food joint. Hookah lounge. Hell a bar if you can. I know how anxiety can be if you feel comfortable for whatever reason don't go through with it.

Good luck on the hunt. Hah come to the lansing area ill smoke ya up ;) you know fly with the sea birds(sry its the meds lol).

12. Well your a chick. So tell him you wanna buy like an ounce then rob him. He won't be expecting it. And he beat up his pregnant girlfriend he deserves to get his head busted.

13. You'll be back like men's warehouse I guarantee it.

14. doubted.

15. I just came to the conclusion that the only option you have is to become the alpha in this situation. Here's my step by step procedure

1.Rob dealer for all bud and money
    2.Steal dealers girlfriend
    3. ?????
    4. Profit!

16. lol pot salesman

17. hahahaha. part 1 and 4 i wish! too bad he could fuck my day up in a hurry and never goes anywhere without heat. i'm way too much of a fucking hippie to invest in such violent tools.

18. Incoming half-sober rant
    I'm not much of a social butterfly sober, but here's what I did for my second to last dealer which was like...4 months ago. (Current guy is HIS dealer. Convenient for me, these dayys)

I went to a party with my best friend, had two bottles of Fat Tire to loosen me up and socialize. A crummy hipster band was playing inside, so I mostly hung out in the back yard with the people enjoying the fresh air. Someone approached and asked if I had a pipe, and it was the one time I actually carried it on me, so lucky me. Sat down, enjoyed this strain called "Snow Leopard", and exchanged numbers with the dealer.

tl;dr?

Go to a party. You'll find a circle. Socially 'duck duck goose' the guy/girl smoking them up.

19. Lol just get his bud and walk out the car without paying. He won't shoot you over an ounce.