Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Donation of Blood with high levels of THC in bloodstream.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Octus, Sep 30, 2011.

1. Is there a problem if I donated blood and had lots of THC in my bloodstream?

2. hahahaha I hope not, and call me evil but the thought of some terminally ill patient now being pumped with THC has me laughing

3. Nope!

It's perfectly fine.

4. when i was in high school, I remember them taking any assholes blood prior to a bogus test.

so idk

5. Lmfaoo
    "Man this is gooood blood. What's in this stuff?!"

6. Don't donate if you do, man. You might screw someones chances up for a job or something. You never know what could happen. That would be pretty bogus.

7. im pretty sure they test the blood before they put it in someone else......right?

8. a few people recently got aids from tainted blood.

9. Thats ridiculous...free money and medical card at least?

10. That's impossible.... They test you with a little poke of your finger before you even give blood... they test for all the basics.. like aids, herpes... things of that nature.

11. Not when the Red Cross took my blood in high school.

We only had to have a medical history taken. ID was shown. Forms were filled. Blood was drawn.

12. That little finger prick is just used to determine the iron count in your blood. If its too low, you can't donate cause you'd probably hit the floor right after. Haha

13. Yeah im pretty sure theyre not gonna give someone blood without testing it...

14. #14 zed627, Sep 30, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
    lll

15. #15 zed627, Sep 30, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
    lll