Donating Money

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by thedude16, May 26, 2009.

1. Dont know if this is the right place to ask this but i think it is.

I just donated 10 dollars to become a gold member and i was wondering when does the new forum sections show up?

thanks

2. $10 won't get you a gold membership. Please see this thread for the amounts for each level.

As soon as SJ can, he'll get your information updated.

3. I would like to become a paid member I am not sure how to do it. I got to the chip in button, I do not know if that's how you do it, when I click it its not in English. I do not know how to let you know who is contributing.. will that Pay Pal be the same as mine here in the USA. I think you would have a lot more paid members if it was more understandable. :gc_rocks:

4. I'll shoot you a PM about the PayPal info.

When SJ gets the new Shop open, he'll be able to accept credit card donations.

5. done!

SJ

6. #6 Drack, May 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2009
    OK I sent $10.00 to become a bronze member just to see if it goes right. if I want to become a gold member can I send $20.00 additional

Amount: $10.00 USD
    Transaction Date: May 27, 2009
    Transaction ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subject: contribution

I would like to be a bronze member my member name is Drack

Will this get it?

7. you're already activated!
    thx

SJ

8. Every time I have tried to contact GC through the website feedback, since I don't know how to get ahold of SJ, I get a message that say unable to access. Bongs and Glass Pipes - Grasscity.com or some such. I have no clue what the heck zendesk is, but I can't access it.

I wanted to snailmail a $30 U.S. "contribution" as I am sure it will be a great investment, but I didn't know if I could use a money order, bank check, or whatever as the blurb said "cash." Never have liked sending cash through the mail. Here in the U.S. the mail thieves are now taking whole mailbags directly from rural post offices at an alarming rate increase!

Would whoever is in charge of this please give me the details as to whether or not M.O.'s or bank checks, cashiers checks etc are allowable? ThankX!!!

9. how do i donate for the memberships with paypal? i cant find it. :rolleyes: :smoking: