Donating cannabis to dispensaries

Discussion in 'General' started by Crawfordthedank, Nov 29, 2013.

1. I was wondering what would happen if you were to donate weed to a dispensary that has been laundering money or has a DEA watch on them and they get raided. Is there a potential for the growers to get fucked over? I have a dispensary thats begging for my cannabis when I'm finished yet I don't know much about them since I just moved. They have good weed thats for sure but they have been in lawsuits and shit. 

2. Why donate when you can sell? lol

3. Donate without leaving a paper trail?

4. #4 Crawfordthedank, Nov 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2013
    Because the sale of cannabis is illegal so I can donate cannabis and they donate money for my grow. Basically they buy the weed.

Maybe I should go by another name like Rubeus Hagrid.

5. best to err on the side of caution. if they are already under the microscope. jm$.02

6. What are you growing that the dispensary is begging for it

7. Curious about this too

worlds are cages for ideas

8. #8 Crawfordthedank, Nov 29, 2013
    I guess I went in and i picked out some cup winning clones. The dispensary had some sort of grow off with their growers and the dispensary had a mother plant of the strain that one. We came in right as owner was putting up the winning clones and he said we definitely need to stop by when we are done because its apparently a super good plant and not hard to grow and he said he will for sure buy some from me and he looked excited. I talked to him a bit and he seemed super stoked on the clones so I bought 3 plants and they are getting big an bushy. Almost 2 months into veg and about to go into flower. The strain is called purple nepal.  

Right now everything is looking great in my tent.  

9. #9 Crawfordthedank, Nov 29, 2013

How are the muggle DEA agents going to find Rubeus Hagrid? I grow weed in the Forbidden Forest which is in the Wizarding World and muggles can not come into the wizarding world so I am safe correct? 

10. It's a nice thought, but you should be compensated for your good product. Just keep an eye out to see why they would be targeted by DEA? Are they doing shady stuff?

11. They should be donating to the people

-Join the club

12. Im not to sure. My friend told me that they have gotten into some shit with a lot of people. The guy seemed like a friendly redneck back woods type of guy and I had a long talk with him about various things and he said he's in multiple law suites one of them was for some stupid bullshit because some people got jealous about their weed cup and tried to sue them.

They were raided once and they took the police department to court but im not to sure what happened. I read an article and it seemed to be a grey area between zoning and where collective gardens could be in the city. The police also caught people re selling weed out side the dispensary which ended up in an investigation into where those people got their recommendations then the place that handed out recs got completely fucked over. The dispensary is still operating about a year after the raid.     

Does anyone know if growers get swept into the mess when a dispensary gets raided? I know he has a sheet of all his growers and knowing the DEA they will take everything including that sheet of growers. I just want to be pre-cautious.  

13. Does the DEA go after growers that help supply the dispensary?