Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Donating Blood

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Billy8687, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Alright, so I gave blood today around 9 AM and I didn't feel light headed or anything after. I drank a good amount of liquids and I have ate a good amount since then. I was wondering if I smoke at 9 would I be fine or not?

2. Watch for the marijuana ninja...bastard is mean when he smells blood.

3. What are you talking about? I am looking for real answers, not some asshole not taking this serious. :mad:

4. Go ahead... just take it easy.

5. did you donate blood with high amounts of thc in it? thats the kind of blood transfusion I would want if i was ever in need of one.

6. You will be fine, i donated blood and smoked a bowl right after i was :smoke: Felt great, you will be all good

7. haha. ikr !

8. It shouldn't make a difference. Technically you'd have a higher concentration of THC per liter in your blood, but I doubt it will be enough to be clinically significant. Just wait until the high is in full force to drive, just incase it does end up being stronger than usual.

9. Eveybody is different, so it's hard to say. I"d wait for a day or so but if you feel OK now. a hit or two probably won't hurt you.

I used to give blood, years ago. I probably didn't wait long before smoking again. :D

10. I gave blood a couple weeks ago and gave DOUBLES. It's when they take double the amount than the usual quick donation. Right after, I smoked a J and I felt kinda dizzy for a bit but was fine after I laid down for a couple minutes. You should be fine OP. Don't worry about it man. :smoke:

11. Yeah I had a good night. Me and my friends hot boxed the car with 4 J's and some bowls and then we drove around and got food and I passed out later. Also I didn't smoke for a little bit before donating. I waited more than a week.