Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Donating Blood

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by onthemoon, Sep 17, 2010.

1. Donating blood at school tomorrow. My school does drug tests. Think it'll show up in my blood and they'll tell my school? High right now... wanna get higher.... please respond QUICK! ^_^

2. I would say, no you can not have my blood.... then they could not take it from you... Your school can NOT force you to donate fucking blood, and if they do, right before they fucking draw some, tell them you took some cough syrup cause you feel sick, they cant take contaminated blood lol

3. ahh! thats a good idea! i'll tell them that I took an aspirin. or just not go :p

4. for real tho.... i would make them show me where it says "to attend this school you must donate fluids from within your body" because thats some bullshit. I wonder how many of those batches are going to have various drugs kids didnt want to admit taking, that are then mis tested and shipped to the blood bank.... probably more than 1

5. another good point

6. dude it's the red cross that takes your blood...you have nothing to worry about they won't say shit to your school

7. Just don't donate blood? My school has that twice a year but I never donate... you aren't obligated.

8. Give them Zebra blood.

9. Yeah its just like drugs, don't do it :smoke:

10. I don't think his school is *making* him donate his blood. If you just want to give cause your a good guy go for it, me and other seniors at my school use to donate all the time and we all smoked.

11. I donated blood. You get snacks afterword and it's just a great feeling. You also get to skip class with a reason.

12. http://www.givebloodgivelife.org/dr...nter/CommonQuestionsAboutDonating-vSept08.pdf

I looked on another site and they said as long as you weren't high when you were giving blood they don't care.

13. why should you "have" to give blood, right after they stick the needle in your, tell them you shot up abounch of heroin like 5 minutes ago

14. my school had a blood drive lol i ripped my g bong in the morning and ate a 1 g firecracker. i gave blood that day and got to get out of class lol