Donald Trump is a loser !!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Funky Skunky, Jan 13, 2007.

1. Donald your a loser. Whats the deal with Donald Trump-the dude is a jerk. The dude has billions of dollars and yet still he constantly brags on himself like a 6 year old. I really think the dude must be real insecure to have to put on an act 24/7. Bill Gates and Warren Buffet have alot more money than him and yet they are humble and down to earth. Donald Trump constantly makes everyone kiss up to him and then humiliates them on the apprentass. Im glad Rosie finally told him off. The dude has to have a suit on, drive a Rolls Royce and have his fake (half his age) trophy wife with him all the time. What an insecure loser. I'm a good looking guy myself but still I dont think I would even want a high maintenace chick like hes got. But Im sure its for the Love she feels for him, not the $$$:rolleyes: . . I wish everyone would just ignore the jerk to put him back in his place. All these TV interviews make him out to be such a stand up guy...Whatever.

Where Im from respect is earned...

2. ok rosie O'donnell

3. OK you got me;)

4. I don't get how Bill Gates remains sane.

Seriously. If I were worth $50 billion dollars, I'd be straight loco. I'd be driving an asian elephant down the street, butt naked, covered in honey, cackling like a lunatic, with a saxophone in one hand and a chicken carcass in the other.

"Muahahaha! BOW DOWN TO ME MORTALS!!"

5. ... your fired

6. hahahaha

im gunna put that in my sig, hope you dont mind

7. Donald Trump puts on an act to make money. It's all about the $$! He makes mad money every day and the whole humiliation thing on his show is just an act too...
    But I do think he brags too much!

8. Haha, this thread cracks me up.

I can't stand Rosie Donald is a little exaggerated but there stupid little argument means absolutely nothing to me.

9. I used to complain about people like that until I realized how they will always be alot more successful then I will ever be in life ( at least the materialistic aspect of it ).

10. It is amazing how much media attention two whinny celebrities can get.

And on a side note... MJKills, your sig scares me, it is very creepy.:eek:

11. I bet if Donald smoked bud he'd get the finest, prolly some ungodly strains we've never even seen.

12. "Rosie O'Donnell is a disgusting person, inside and out"

but he said that^^

i laughed so hard when he said that.

i could really care less about donald, he doesn't make a huge impact on my life. i thought rosie was out of line, calling him out. i'm glad donald fired back twice as hard. rosie o'donnell is a fat piece of shit who should look at her fat ass self before criticizing the lives of others.

13. sorry for the double post, but are you talking about the dead bears? what's creepy about them?

dude, c'mon man, their the fuckin dead bears.

14. What isn't creepy about 5 overly happy coloured bears that can walk upright and smile like people? They want our blood I tell you... OUR BLOOD!

Of course this is all a joke.

15. Its amazing how much attention celebrities get period. I laugh at these shows on VH1 with people who know everything about celebrities from, how they like their eggs done, to which way their dick hangs when its limp. In the real world we call these people stalkers, but for some reason...they get paid for it?? Figure that one out.

16. All Im saying is that there are people who are rich and are still humble...

I know the Donald is totally invincible -the doctor could diagnose him with Aids and his

money would save him. I have my own business and I do well, but I realize something

you never know what life may throw at you next. Cancer car wrecks a recesion what

ever Be humble and gratefull always. Warren Buffet has way more money than Trump

and still lives in a small neighborhood and drives an older model car- I'll never

complain about people like Gates and Buffet. Donald will live forever and no mater

what comes or goes his fake trophy wife will always be there (making sure his wig

doesnt blow off):love:

17. Beat me too it :(