Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Don,t ya just hate it

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by critter 11, Mar 9, 2004.

1. stml,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the daughterinlaw juat came in the backdoor complainling about the cold number2 sons girlfriend came in talking about some girlie stuff and now l,ve forgotten my post :D

2. In thought it was still warm over there??

Have you ever seen females that didn't have something to complain about?? LOL

3. HIGH All, yes I have 6 that don't complain *LOL*.

4. I wish we were all that lucky. :) I have 6 now, but too young to sex.

But actually, if you think about it, they do complain. If the temp isn't right, or the pH is off, or theres not enough food or water or light. Damn, come to think of it, they complain all the time. :D

5. Thats all it would take? lol My girl always smokes my shit for free. I buy it and its kinda like community property. ;) Whoevers in the house can smoke it. And I'm never dry, so my place is a cool place for a stoner to live. :D But now that she's moving out, I'll have a lot more bud to myself. :)

6. sounds like you get easily distracted when talking to girls. Now just forget all about your post and go back to your hen party with all your girls. :D

7. I can keep you in smoke.. I wouldn't even ask for much in return... You happy I happy kind of thing..

Can't do it with you so far away though!!!!LOL

so come on down so we can both be happy!

8. MRS BH would welcome you and leave... She doesn't want to mess with me too much these days.. She is on her way out and she knows she can't stop it..

Been there done that before.. She is a nut who fell from a tall, tall tree..

I would know what to do with you! LOL:D

You would never run out...

We would have fun every day but holidays... They would be extremely good...

Open arms, open heart, and open pants... <<<shit did I just say that..

9. Satisfaction guarateed~~~~~

Gotta love the stoner babes!!!! :D