Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Don’t know if I’m gonna be tested

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mari-Haha, Jul 26, 2019.

1. i posted before but wanted more opinions...

-Accepted my position (desk job at a hospital but no interactions with patients - I start August 5th)
    -Completed and passed background check
    -Got and accepted offer letter: I asked on the phone what the next steps were and they said to just show up on August 5th.

The offer letter said they could rescind the offer if I didn’t pass the background check but I did. The background check had no mention of a drug test

I am only a weekend smoker (Fri night through Sunday) and I last smoked on July 14th. I really want to celebrate with my husband tonight. Is it likely they’ll drug test post hire/on my first day?

Should I get a quick detox drink and keep it on hand just in case? If so, any recommendations that work?

Thanks in advance!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. You're still freakin out huh? Here ya go....:passing-joint:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yes I am :blush: Everyone keeps asking me “why risk it?” So I decide to...and then change my mind and then decide to and....well you get it lol

4. Well hey, I guess it's only natural....but I really dont think you have anything to be worried about

• Like Like x 1
  5. That’s what my gut tells me. Had a feeling I got this job and I did, so I’m taking that as a win. Lol lord knows I need a puff so I’ll chill the fuck out haha

• Like Like x 1
  6. U literally posted the same question not even 24 hours ago...

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. So?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. So what's the point?? Just let people answer your original question instead of spamming with a new 1 because u didn't get the answer you wanted..

Also why give me a disagree rating when what I said was true??? Lmaooo

9. One topic = one thread.
    Pick the best sub-forum.
    Bump an older thread if need be.

:smoke:

• Agree Agree x 2