Domino's Pizza

Discussion in 'General' started by burning, Sep 10, 2010.

1. #1 burning, Sep 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2010
    Last night my roommates and I were having one of those high discussions. We had earlier ordered pizza from Domino's with gelappanos (Jalapeño's) and someone asked if the crust was better. Between everyone over it ended up being pretty much a 4 to 4 tie. Didn't really think about it until I burned a half hour ago, and now I'm wondering what everyone's take is.

The poll answers are in no way intended to be leading.

2. Dominos blows. That includes the crust and the pizza.

3. Dominico's pizza. cheezes crust.

4. Papa Johns > Dominos.

Oooo, I hope they read this post so that they can come to my house and give me a free pizza like they do in the commercials! :smoking: :laughing:

5. :hello:

and where I live they have the worst service of any one in town.

6. The new crust is ok, it makes my hands too messy though so i prefer no garlic crust.

7. And be like nah...this shit still sucks, wtf you doing here? I have papa johns on the way. ;)

8. "I just wanted to be on T.V. mayne!"

:laughing: yeah I'd make them look bad and shit. Blackmail them :devious:

9. papa johns sucks

Domino's is where it's at

10. Papa Jiz-ohns!

11. Domino's is the way to go.

I used to be papa's boy, until they stepped they're game up! XD

daft life

12. Thin crust
    pepperoni and onions. Yum.:cool:

13. I stick to local pizza restaurants for the most part, 1000x better than any franchise pizza.

14. It's pretty tough to fuck up a pizza, as long as you use top shelf ingredients:D

15. i c wat u did thar...

16. Exactly. I don't know about the rest of the world but NY has the greatest pizza ever.

17. #17 mushroomsatsuji, Sep 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2010
    Chicago>New York
    Oh yeah
    Dominos>papa johns

I used to be a big papa johns fan till I tried dominos

18. Both Dominos and Papa Johns suckkk but that doesn't mean that i won't eat their pizza when i'm stoned :smoking::smoking::smoking:

19. Dominoes > Papa Johns. I've worked at both places and dominoes just tastes better to me.

Jalappeno, bacon & extra cheese OR ham and pineapple. Two best pizzas ever.

20. Trust me, it's REALLY easy to fuck up a pizza. People do it around here ALL the time. I started eating Digoruno (sp?) frozen pizza because it's a nice size for the price and I don't have to tip a ass-attitude having delivery guy. :hello: