Domino's is watching me O_o

Discussion in 'General' started by Skeletor, Apr 4, 2012.

1. The other day I called to order a pizza from my cellphone and as soon as I said delivery they new the address I was at. I was not at home and my cell is an out of state number. Sketchy much?

2. is you trollin? bitch u might be

3. [quote name='"Skeletor"']The other day I called to order a pizza from my cellphone and as soon as I said delivery they new the address I was at. I was not at home and my cell is an out of state number. Sketchy much?[/quote]

Psh. People still call dominos.

Lol got the app. Takes me about 2sec to order cheesy bread an artisan pizza and a 2 liter.

I also eat dominos 2-3 days a week though lol

4. They must be after your dough. :rolleyes:

5. I've never trolled in the 4 years I've been a member, why start now. And why start now with domino's knows where I am?

6. Skeletor, everyone knows you live on Snake Mountain.

7. You've probably ordered with that cell before and just forgot

8. You got an iphone or something? That sounds like some tracking bullshit that apple would pull

9. hahaha

10. At first I was like.. That's weird/scary/creepy they knew where you were..

Then I realized. You didn't have to tell them your address 10X. You saved yourself at least 10min of annoyance.

11. if u called them before to order with that phone for a pizza at that address they store that shit foreverr.

and dominos is fuckin good. i think, no...who has the big daddy pizza? that stuffs fyckin delicious with garlic sauce mmhmm i think im gonna order a pizza

12. Man everyone knows domino's is C.I.A

13. They have an...app?

[​IMG]

14. It's the...Man.:cool:

15. You called ? :cool:

16. Didnt fully understand the OP. He wasnt home.

17. [quote name='"Bluntman00"']

They have an...app?

[/quote]

Pff... Everything has an app these days man!? Where have you been?!