Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dollar bill Trick ? Good idea ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Johnywilks, Mar 19, 2011.

1. One joint should be enough for 3 people with a low tolerance. Also depends on the weed itself too.

2. Just put it in a bowl like cereal.

3. I've seen the dollar bill trick before. If it were up to me, I'd say smoke a pipe, but I assume that that isn't an option.

Whether you roll a joint with your hand or a dollar bill, you'll still end up with a joint in the end!

light that bitch up :smoke:

4. yes, i have the option of
    1- Waterfall bong ( have done this last 5 times)
    2- Pipe.

Wanted to try something new, maybe i shouldnt???

5. no dude roll a joint. just know that if its not a good joint, its going to burn like shit. it doesnt have to be perfect, so don't be intimidated. if you roll a shitty joint just rip it and roll another one. once you roll a good one you'll be so excited to smoke it that it will have all been worth it.

happy smoking bro

6. Dollar dollar bill y'all.

7. Roll the joint with your hands. Then perfect it with the dollar bill. (tightening, ends, etc.)

8. Roll it with your own two hands, just the joint paper and the herb. Master it, so that no matter where you are you can quickly roll one up with out looking for a credit card, dollar bill, pencil, pen, toaster, glass, dog, bird cage, bottle, roller, tire, candy, knife, etc. etc.
    It may take some time but it's worth the wait and after a while it's muscle memory.

Or use a fuckin bong. Good luck on your decision. Happy tokin !

9. :confused:These are the papers i just bought . They are really small ??

7cm and two of the corners are cut off . Whys that??

[​IMG]

Are they to small for a joint??

10. #11 coloradomountainman, Mar 19, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2011
    ( just googled for the conversion into inches:eek: )
    Those are definitely big enough for a joint.. just not a big one

most people like to learn with thick papers. i started with thin papers (OCB) and i can roll a pretty decent joint by now..

it is all in personal preference so just buy 4 different brands and test em out

i personally recommend OCB's or any other thin rolling paper. not sure if it is just me but when i smoke thick papers i can only taste the paper :cool:

EDIT: oh btw, according to ChaCha - Rolling papers with cut corners are for a tighter roll. Zig-Zag makes cut corners that are super thin and easy to roll, no waste.

11. use your hands bro. putting somethin in your mouth after rolling it in a nasty dirty ass dollar bill is just gross

12. #13 GrahamAPhone, Mar 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2011

Its only dirty cuz it was in your hands, lol.

But I agree, being able to roll by hand is really convenient, and its easier to get used to if you dont try and roll using something else when you first start.

13. Joint is not good. Bowl is good. Caveman knowledge right there.

Go get a cheap pipe, and .5 of a gram will be enough for all of you.

14. if you dont have a lot of bud laying around maybe now isnt the time to try rolling your first joint. nothing is more disappointing then putting all you bud into a joint and then the joint either trails/canoes like a bitch or is rolled to tight. and a joint of dank should be enough for 3 people depending on how much you put in

15. G bong it.

16. Or some stripper's asscrack.

17. i have smoked daily for 5 years, have nice glass, buy dank 1/4 pounds only.. and i still only roll with a bill for the most part. some people just have big awkward fingers i guess. i can roll one quicker than most can with just hands too.

i tried several methods and this one works for me, it may look stupid but who cares. one thing i should note, is an american bill works much better than canadian ones.