Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Doing a Senior Project on "gardening"

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by KryptoniteKing, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Im thinking about doing my senior project on gardening so i atleast will better my weed growing skills while doing this bs project. What plants are like marijuana

2. [quote name='"KryptoniteKing"']Im thinking about doing my senior project on gardening so i atleast will better my weed growing skills while doing this bs project. What plants are like marijuana[/quote]

If you think gardening is bs I wouldnt bother trying to grow weed lol.

3. Tomatoes. Lols IDk though I would just try to do a variety and learn about all plants and soil and soil microbes in general..

4. the project is bs, not gardening

5. #5 Smokey McPott, Aug 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2012
    [quote name='"KryptoniteKing"']

the project is bs, not gardening[/quote]

Well how is it bs if itll help you learn about gardening?

And to be honest there arent really any other plants like weed, I suppose brocolli looks a bit like it but thats about it. Just learn anything you can, you can then apply different parts of what you learn to your weed crop. You could grow anything.

6. Do tomatoes, growing weed isn't hard you'll just learn how to grow a plant and that will apply to weed, but growing a plant or weed or whatever is really really simple.

7. i think i might just do a project on the dangers of weed for shts and gigs

8. In high school I did a report on marijuana and I had a bunch of pros and then my only cons were cottonmouth, munchies, and dry eyes