Doin research now..

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TheJudge411, Feb 8, 2010.

1. I just have some questions that I wanted answered. I'm looking into my first grow. I need something stealth and I don't really have time to build it. I'm pretty bright and just looking into it now. I found a stealth speaker box that is perfect but it's a hydro system. I don't think you can just use tap water, can you? If not do you have to go buy water at the fish store or something? The setup comes with everything needed ph up n down nutrients timers ect. This can hold 5 plants from start to finish. It's 54" tall so I'm assuming like3ft tall plants, how much bud do you expect? This system had a res tank and everything but didn't seem fully automated like this little filing cabinet I liked on the same page, how do I find that out, I spend about 8 hours he a day including sleeping so I need something automated. Also how much would a single 1 ft tall plant produce? I'm sure I'll have more questions if ppl are willing to answer.

2. I'm confused or missed something -- the cab could hold about a 3 ft plant but you want to now yield on a 1 ft plant?

You won't find much help on yield projections because it depends so much on a multitude of variables that are under your control. The reality is you could get anywhere from 0.25 oz per plant to 4 oz per plant, but that's so broad it probably doesn't help you.

What's the footprint of that cab? Some of the pre-fab grow ops allow only a very small footprint per plant. You want at least 1 sq ft per plant, 1.5 sq ft per plant is more realistic.

3. Sorry I'm on my phone so it's hard to get a whole paragraph to flow... The 3ft tall was for the speaker tower, the 1ft was for a different grow box I liked. I've been looking up stuff all day and I think I like the hydroponic box's design better but I'm inexperianced.. So I was hoping to buy one minus the hydro setup. And use soil... I was just wondering about how much the plants will produce to kno how big of a box to get... Lol.