doin alot better

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Boomhauer, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Well we broke up about a month back after being with eachother for 8 years. Immediately after, she started going out with this black dude and claims that im the scum of the earth and dont deserve to see my kids.

Its been 2 weeks since we had contact and I can honestly say that im doing much better. Took a couple weeks of misery to get to this point but it was worth it.

1 prob tho.. i still feel like she betrayed me in the worst way imaginable, and occasionally that makes me feel a little upset bout all this shit. Is it because I haven't found someone else yet or am I not "there" yet??

My brother turns 21 in 3 days. I plan on bar hoppin with him until I cant feel feelings anymore lol.

2. This post is too ambiguous 

3. There is a whole planet full of smelly ass bitches.

plenty of ass bitches around.

"fine" ass bitches, "sexy" ass bitches, etc.

Are there any women around? 

[​IMG]

i'll let you know if i see any.

7. Soooooo what im gettin here is fuck, smoke, fuck, smoke?

Thanks for the heart to heart fellas lol

8. nah, it goes snort, smoke, fuck, drink repeat.

9. Gotta get your dick wet with other women to forget about her. It's gonna be hard to move on when you have all the time in the world to ponder on what you had in the past.

10. Oh my god blade .. i'd give anything to be in your shoez .. go out & have sum fun .. do it for guys like us that are still stuck in these boring azz relationships ...

11. Dang ol', happy to hear it, man.

Little at a time. Hope you keep doing better, and you don't have to deal with any drama about seeing your kids.

12. I can understand your situation completely man, and it isn't easy.  (Aside from the kids) That feelinng of betrayal, it's going to be there for quite a while man. You've just got to realize that you're better than that. You'll make it through this. I'd say it's because you're not "there" yet. You just have to focus on yourself for a while. She's just trying to make you feel bad. In my experience, when a female breaks up with you, they feel entitled to make you feel like scum. Just know you're not, and that she knows how to push your buttons. Focus on what makes you happy. The whole "You don't deserve to see your kid thing".. Well she doesn't have a legal right to say that. My advice is just continue onwards as if nothing has changed. Live your life to it's fullest, persevere and you'll one day laugh at this all.