Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Doggystyle :D

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by King_Chronic420, May 26, 2009.

1. has to be the best position in my opinion anyone agree? :cool:

2. seriously dude? there's a thread with Doggy Style in the name on the front page, no need for another

3. Naw man, doggy style needs 2 threads. Keep poundin' blades.

4. hahahaah

5. the best is when you find a girl that loves it like that :hello: i applaud all females that enjoy it from behind.

6. i hate it how they complain after you say " i wanna hit it from the back" when you refer to doggie and they say "no, no anal" lol although i love that too :rolleyes:

7. #7 Rerun, Jun 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2009
    the best? no.
    good? definitly.

I require more intamicy.

8. Yeah man. you get intimate! Rub her chin as you kiss her, stroke her neck and kiss that too, you know what i mean? And after all that, bend'er over and giver shit.:D

9. I love doggystyle but I hate when the girl complains that it hurts that way, so annoying.

10. meh...

from the female perspective, it's not very creative and a little boring.

11. Doggystyle is one of the best ways to get deeeep in there. Which can be good or bad, depending on the chick.

12. Yes, doggystyle :hello:

13. mmm i love it!
    you can be intimate afterwards

14. Makes my girl go crazy every time, gotta push her face into pillow and play with her hair 2 :hello:

15. Doggystyle gets me to cum the hardest.

It's excellent.

16. ^filing that tidbit away for future reference...:hide: :smoking:

on another note, me too! ahaha

17. I like to bang her CAT style.But I love it Multi Style ,with a Skinny Chick,Able to Toss her around more....:D

18. and the dick :ey:

19. my friend told me thats what he does when sees a butterface cause then he doesn't have to look at her