Doggie Style..

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by mentos55, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Alright let me start off introducing myself since this is the first time I've posted on these forums, Ive always known about grasscity threw friends but didnt get enough time to create an account but here i am finally with one!

Anyways I'm in my first "serious" relationship and I'm pretty new to sex and everything, I know I sound lame oh well. Every time my girlfriend and I have had sex its always been in the "missionary" position. Well heres my dilemma, I dont have the biggest penis in the world (5.5 almost 6) and i kinda wanna try out new positions but im afraid too :( do you think i'm big enough for doggie style? My girlfriends pretty "thick" as most guys would say so i'm a bit skeptical about trying it...

2. I suppose fucking lips is as good as fucking pussy...
    Just go down on her before. She will let ya do anything then....

3. I don't really know what your asking, let alone why you are wasting your time on here talking about it when you should be fucking her....doggie style. Just do it ha.;)

4. Just don't know if i'm "qualified" man. I know I sound stupid, I just don't wanna look like a dumbass.

5. #5 BananaPants, Oct 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2011
    Everyone has to learn. Everyone has a first time. I remember my first time doggie style. It was like "HOLY SHIT! It feels twice as good with half the work!" so it was totally worth it. Plus, there is so many variables in the equation and tricks you can do while you are hittin it from the back. Definitely worth it.

Don't be scared. Being nervous or a little antsy is fine. But be confident. TELL her what you wanna do (in a nice way)... Don't just be floppin around on top of her and all of a sudden drop the question... Just pull out, and tell her to get on her hands knees and smile at her and kiss her or some of that cheesy romantic shit.. Gets em every time.

But as far as size goes... Just don't pull out as far. Don't go for the long stroke... Pretty self explanatory... haha.

But always remember, sex is supposed to be fun. let loose and let it fly (;

On a side note, make sure she is enjoying it... If it isn't fun for her, it shouldn't be fun for you. Making sure she is loving it will mean more freedoms for your curiosities next go around. :metal:

6. Welcome to the city :smoke:

7. Flip her over and stick it in. If it doesn't work keep searchin until you find one that does.

8. Thanks for the advice man! Any tricks you could share with me?

9. After knocking it down for a while grab her breasts from behind and pull her up to the position of her back against your chest and allow her to hop up and down on it.Feels incredible and gives her control.

10. You think your average sized penis can't do a very average sex position?

11. Smash that shit raw homeboy! u can do doggy style, look how small dogs dicks are and thats their thing. Just bang bang bang bang.

12. If you bend her over and beat the hell out of it shell be begging for more!!! Have confidence in yourself. Its really hott! And It's obvious when a man has no self confidence! Show her everything is under your control. Shell go crazy!

13. #13 brody15, Oct 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2011
    Alright, you start with missionary, then you get up on your knees, still in missionary. Then you grab her legs and put them together, like you're wiping a baby's ass, fuck her like that for a bit, then move her legs to one side, like you're turning her over, fuck her like that for a bit. Now fully turn her over so she's on her stomach. A chick will instinctively loosen up her body waiting for you to either bring her hips up for the d style, or put her hips down so she's on her belly, you gotta pick her up or put her down is what I'm saying. Fuck her like that for awhile, look at her asshole, but dont say that you did, because she might get self conscious, you dont want her thinking you're staring at her asshole when you're fucking her, unless she likes that, if she does, she's a keeper btw.

Here's the kicker, if you're not that experienced, you need to know this. You want to see her slut arch, which is the small of her back arched, so her ass is high, and her shoulders are high, but the small of her back is low. This is super hot. To achieve this, put one hand on her ass, and the other on her neck, hair, face, whatever, and you dont have to pull her, you can though, you want her to put her shoulders up and look at you while you're fucking her from behind. This look she will give is also super hot. I have too much time on my hands, but I wanna know what happens.

14. Thanks for all help guys, i'm definitely excited to see my girlfriend! ;) but any other tips would be greatly appreciated!

15. Also idk if all girls like this but when im smashin doggie style she loves it when i grab her hair and pull. You feel totally in control and This guy is right its super fucking hot when she arches her back. (the hair pulling helps with that) Also depending on how kinky she is try slapping and grabbiong her ass, doggy style is fun as fuck. But just remember sometimes youve just gotta................

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA4ShD19S8A]Tenacious D Fuck Her Gently - YouTube[/ame]

16. Dude how deep exactly do you think vaginas are?

17. Dude youre fine. considering you are a very average size.
    My ex would hurt me because.he was larger and hit my cervex that shit doesnt feel good.

18. Haha ill defintely keep you guys posted on what happens. Honestly I just feel like our sex life has gotten boring (at least to me it has). All we've ever done is fucked in the missionary position, don't get me wrong its cool and all but damn does it get old and tiring! :devious:

And for some odd reason she doesn't like me going down on her, she always tells me she JUST wants to fuck? Anybody else find that weird? I always hear about girls who love for a guy to go down on them. But any other postions you guys would recommend?

19. Just do it standing up while she is in doggie on a table or something like that

20. I like legs on shoulders cause form there you can go grabbing ankles and spread em or legs together on one shoulder or try to put em behind her head...lots of stuff you can do with legs on shoulders