DOG... Your phones ringin

Discussion in 'General' started by SkinnyDude, Jan 29, 2014.

1. I'd text them nudes of my dad

2. #22 Jaystrees, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
    In regards to the titleEdit* guess i should answer the qId call back and be like "ayo im tryna get in on that illumanti shit" for real id sell my soul to be rich and famous like imagine justin bieber or eminem or some shit like they could rent out a whole strip club and have an army of strippers shakin their ass in they face while they eattin some lobster tail ya know?

Attached Files:

3. fuck yeah I'd call back aren't u curious why satan was calling u up? i mean it's not like it could only be a bad thing right?...

4. Strippers all kind of look alike... and lobster tail is overrated. :smoke:

5. Im gonna go smoke and hope i forget i read this shit

6. Why would I check my phone when I've got a big-tittied bitch right there? Trick question

Mobile reppin

7. O, you mad? LOL

*mission complete*

8. I'd txt them, "srry at this chill ass party. But for real though you got that hook up or what?" After that i would block all the calls and txt from that number just to fuck around.

9. 666 DUH.... lucifer connectionz

10. I wouldn't even try calling back, I'm more focused on back that broad with the big titties

11. [quote name="budquest" post="19429043" timestamp="1391012357"]Strippers all kind of look alike... and lobster tail is overrated. :smoke:[/quote]If u think lobster is overrated, you aren't doing it right.- what's good, nyugga? what's REALLY good?!