DOG... Your phones ringin

Discussion in 'General' started by SkinnyDude, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Alright... hypothetical question

Your at a party, and in the midst of drinkin', tokin' and feelin' on booties you have to go take a mean piss. While in the bathroom you remember that you left your phone on the sofa, layin right next to that broad wit the big tit*ies and the overbite. When you go bac and grab your celly you see a missed call. You slide to unloc and see that the number that called was 666. Do you call bac?

2. #2 Sammyy, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
    I call that fucker back like the motherfucking g i am what you know bout snoop d o double g

3. I'd text cuhz with a "What the fucc want dude?"

4. Call im up be like wudup bitch?- Whus poppin off my nigga?

5. My bad, I was trying to call your mom.

Siri fucked up.

6. I told you she onlty turn triccs on Thursdays bruh, stop with the thirst

7. #7 downtosesh, Jan 29, 2014
    Nah.
    *lights a j*
    :smoking:

8. #8 ZombieJuice, Jan 29, 2014
    [quote name="SkinnyDude" post="19427571" timestamp="1390978895"]I told you she onlty turn triccs on Thursdays bruh, stop with the thirst[/quote]The thirst is strong with this one.- Whus poppin off my nigga?

Attached Files:

9. I call back because there is nothing else to do while I am waiting for the roofies to kick in.

10. Fixed that.

11. niiiice

12. I text and ask how the fuck they got a working number that's only 3 digits, because it would be so easy to tell people my number if it was 123, or 420.

13. #13 SkinnyDude, Jan 29, 2014
    They'll tell you that in hell anything goes when it comes to cellular phone communication 

the devil could bang a skeezer through the bluetooth if we wanted to... HYPOTHETICALLY

14. Then I'd text back that I'll sell my soul to have a one digit number so I could get all the bitches with my simple phone number.

15. touche my nicca, touche 

16. I'm confused as to what's going on in this thread. You got a phone call from the devil?Omega369 :wave:

17. I thought this thread was about your dog and his phone....silly me.

18. #19 8ight, Jan 29, 2014
    I'm not sure what all the nonsense in your post is about... but basically, you got a missed call from a number you don't recognize? Dude, that fucking happens to me on a nearly daily basis. Why is this even thread-worthy?

19. What an odd hypothetical question...I'd trace the number down. :cool: