Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dog proof containers

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Duddets, Jun 16, 2010.

1. So i'm sure you guys have seen those water proof, air tight containers that claim to be K9 proof, anyone have experience with this?

I also got pulled over the other day with about a zip on me but well hidden, I told the cop I would consent to a search but he just kept threatening to call in the dogs and eventually just let me go. The whole time he was like just give me what you have I don't want to call in the dogs, I've heard stories of people cooperating and the cops just let them go so do you think if I would of just gave up say my pipe and some crumbs he would of just charged me for that or that and tear my whole car apart?

2. Some cops are pricks and will lie to get some proof, others don't really care about weed and will just take it and go.

3. its too hard to tell, some cops would screw you and some wouldnt, so id say always dont concent to searches and all that. and if they keep bugging you just ask if your free to go or if your being detained.

4. Well in most cases if you don't consent they'll just bring in the dogs, and I was confident that he wouldn't find it even if he did search the car.

5. My policy is lie until you know you're fucked.

Lying to a cop isn't going to change anything in a court of law.

6. DENY TILL YOU DIE

"It's not whatcha know osifer its whatcha can prove :wave:"

7. with a zip fuck no man. cops have been really pricks lately knowing your from washington. a blunt or joint? yeah thatd work but paraphanelia( spelt wrong i knoW) or a zip , they r gonna be bitch made

8. That is an absolute falsehood. Say no to searches is actually the best move in every case because it is the ONLY way to preserve the protections of the 4th Amendment against illegal search and seizure. Calling in the dogs is an idle threat unless they already have probable cause to detain you on suspicion of possession... which already allows them to search the whole car anyway. It's just a scare tactic and you fell hook, line and sinker.

Luckily for you, he was too lazy to actually do anything. Don't count on that ever happening again. Educate yourself and know your rights next time.

A Comprehensive Guide to Dealing with Police

9. There is no container you can buy that will stop dogs from finding it.