Dog people can be so violent!

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Corrie&3R, May 15, 2018.

1. Why is it that when someone doesn't like cats, they exclaim that they want to hurt them, or watch them die? I mean I'm not the biggest dog person, but I don't want to ever see a dog in pain!

How could you hate this little face ?!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. 1hlgkw.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. You always post gif responses or no? Lol

You know what I mean. "I hate cats, I'd run them over with my car!"

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. I do yes :laughing::laughing:
    It's legal to do that though lol not purposely like, but if one walks out Infront of your motor you don't have to stop but a dog you do lol

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  5. I’m a dog person.
    I love cats too, and would never even consider harming one, but I seem to connect to the personality of a canine companion over their feline counterparts.
    Plus, you can’t expect a cat to stand guard over your instruments..

D8FE8584-1807-4A38-8B0C-034ADF7C071A.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I’m a dog lover myself. But did you know that tortes shell cats are one of the most personal breeds of cats. I use to have one it was the best cat I’ve ever had. Neighbors dogs attacked it and broke its back. Neighbor offered to pay to put my cat down like he was doin me a favor.
    His dogs fought over a steak i prepared for them 2 nights later. Last meal for both of them.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. I like dogs ! I just don't have the energy/patience for them. I like my space! Dogs don't respect space. Lol. I pet other people's dogs and then leave it to them when it comes time put poop in a sandwich bag >.<

8. Is this a true story??? What did you do?? I WANNA KNOW!

9. Oh yeah and how's that doggy fair when the instruments are being played? I had a dog as a kid that howled every time I practiced my flute until I couldn't practice at home anymore lol

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. But you should want to stop !!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Even in the dmv hand book it says don’t swerve hit the animal.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Jackie will sit near or even under my feet while I play.
    I think she appreciates lousy music ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. I've stopped for moths. Granted no one was behind me but when a beautiful Luna is crawling across the street, I'm braking!

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Wtf ok done with this thread

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Wtf ok done with this thread

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. ✌️

17. often you will find shitapples that want to hurt animals

will in time hurt humans(fact)

its why uhmercian cells are so full

take a look ....in time you may

cheers

• Like Like x 2
  18. Shit apple doesn't fall far from the shit tree, Rand.

• Funny Funny x 3
  19. I haven't really met a cat hater that wants to hurt cats. I have heard plenty of people who "just don't like them" and think that cats are mean/anti-social, but at the same time I think there's a good number of cat owners who want their cats to be anti-social towards others or otherwise lazy/lay around.

My cats are very social and like people. I don't know anyone who doesn't like them.

• Like Like x 5
  20. I don't think as many people get cats as they do dogs. Dogs tend to be happy and hyped as fuck when you see them and talk to them and stuff where cats need to be warmed up to a lot more but once they do they will love you a lot too. I don't get why people need to pick sides with stuff like this lol. Like why can't I like both? Why can't I like ketchup and mustard? Why can't I like camaros and mustangs? Why I can't I fuck women and me-

But yeah u get what I mean

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2