Dog crapping in the house

Discussion in 'General' started by happy101, Dec 20, 2009.

1. :pThink the owners get immune to smell.YUCK

2. This just seems hilarious to me.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. mate your easily amused lol!

4. I've known people with dogs that would go outside, shit/piss, come back inside, then shit/piss again. My family owned a dog that would only shit and piss on one of those pads, just wouldn't go outside unless you left it out overnight.

On the owner's part, not the dog.

5. Some fucked up Dogs for sure or is it the Owners?

Wasn't Blaming the Dogs.

6. #26 Boosh, Dec 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2009

No buddy, Dogs wont shit where they EAT.

Yeah thats one thing I absolutely cant stand... when I was younger I stayed in a place that had some dogshit and piss in it... Ever since then my dogs have been trained to alert me when they gotta go to the bathroom.

But I have seen dogs go out for the bathroom then come in and shit places. My mom had a dog like that until just about a week ago.

7. they don't mind if their not putting any disinfectant spray that means the dogs can just go back and dump another one. ehh yuck they need to let those animals out.

8. Nah I've seen some really stubborn dogs when it comes to certain things like house training and tearing shit up.

9. My roomates' cats are always puking, it seems like I pick up cat puke about every two days, not even my cats...

10. Yeah man every cat and dog is different and his it's own personality, some of them are just douchebags.

11. lol the personality of animals is true, my dog wont go outside if is snowing/raining or if the grounds wet he'll hold it in for how ever long, he's a big pansy brindle boxer.