Dog ate dabs

Discussion in 'General' started by abrooks12376, Mar 23, 2019.

1. I decided to try my skills at making dabs last night. Wife was out so i grabbed her iron thing and got after it. Went pretty well.. until I fell asleep on the couch and left some keefy coffee filters on the table. Wife said dog was acting funny.. around 4am wake up to the dog heaving on the bed, we push her off to throw up on the floor but the bed. She pukes. Then shes stumbling around and breathing wierd, we thought she hurt her legs when she jumped off bed... nope, she was all fucked up. Allll fucked up... her teeth were chattering and she was making funny sounds. It was pretty concerning. About 530 I decide to feed her and let her out. Still walking strange so I'm worried. She eats slowly. It snowed a little over night and she likes a light snow. Open the patio door and shes put the door like lightening, running circles around the yard.. I remembered the first time I got stoned too.. she was having a blast and I didnt feel so bad anymore. Seems to be wearing off now. Shes taking a little weed nap..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. definitely not cool. make sure that doesn't happen again brother!

• Agree Agree x 6
  3. I will absolutely take greater care next time. Very negligent on my part. Love that dog.

• Like Like x 2
  4. everyone makes mistakes right? I left the gate open last year and my beagle got out. never thought I would see him again. I found him at the end of the road playing with a black lab(thank god) would never have forgiven myself if something happened to him.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. CBD is the antidote

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Dogg has regained 100% normality. Drinking lots of water and peeing a ton.

• Winner Winner x 2
  7. “Iron thing”

:lmafoe:

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. How did your dog even get high?? If I was to eat your dabs I wouldn't get high since it isn't decarbed????

9. You never fail to make me laugh dude lmaoooo

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Potentially binded to the oils in her food or her stomach acid decarboxylated it

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. @PsychedelicSam @BrassNwood would that be possible?? Sorry for tagging you randomly but you're both more experienced with how eating marijuana works then me lol

12. Dont know really. She may have gotten one of the pressed keef packs?? That would probably do the trick??

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. Yah. Shes pissed I used it too... apparently it's Important to her..

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. well to be honest there is a lot of variables just curing cannabis a small amount of decarboxylation occurs I'm not positive what heat he used but it was likely enough to decarboxylate the THC either way that dog had a tower of doom trip lol

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. Possibly idk alot about how edibles work but it may have decarbed it when you pressed it dude.. I've only ever fucked with hash in edibles & hash does work without decarbing because of how it's made/stored but once I learnt that if I decarbed the hash I only have to use half the amount for the same effects..

Once BNW/PS show up they should be able to tell you if it's possible they're basically like edible gods on GC lol

• Like Like x 1
  16. I dunno, I’ve heard of dogs eating plain weed and getting high, something to do with dogs man, I wish I was lucky enough to get stoned from just plain bud lol.

Would save alot of time n money on edibles.

• Like Like x 1
  17. With raw Cannabis you can eat a whole lid (1 ounce) before stopping the car when the red lights come on and not get much out of it at all. Same with hash and concentrates. You'll get a bit of a tingle but not a fraction of it's real potential.
    How stoned you get is directly set by the amount of decarb it gets. Hot iron pressing will do a partial decarb.
    This still won't hit very hard as it's not very bioavailable.
    The decarb 240 F for 40 minutes changes all that inactive THCA into active THC
    Now it can hit even eating the plain decarbed material.
    When we infuse it to an oil it becomes much stronger. Adding lecithin to the mix brings the bioavailability up even more.

That said a dog is much smaller it wouldn't take much. If she did eat it won't have any lasting bad effects.
    If she didn't eat it she may have a medical issue and keep a close watch on her to see if the incident occurs again.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. I'm glad the dog is all good.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Speaking of iron things I dropped my ex wifes and caught it before it hit the floor with my hands. Got a pretty severe burn but I'll never do that again.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. I’ve had a cat and dog who loved to get stoned lol.

• Winner Winner x 1