does your "tool" have a name? :>

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by dat guushyyt, Mar 30, 2009.

1. NO NOT YOUR PENIS.

anyway. i got three devices, horton (he's an elephant bowl with his asshole as the carb and his trunk is the mouthpiece), toki, and the warden. bonus points if you know what shows those are from.

anyway yeah. it's fun naming that shit. whatchu think?

2. pics or stfu :) jk

3. lol i thought it was tits or gtfo. :p

[​IMG]

its blurry as shit but my phone sux at taking pictures. =/
    anyway, the orange/zebra stripe/blue one is the warden, and i'm sure you can guess the other two.

4. Well, I got a Molino Micro bong that I named "Mini-Marley". I have my glass bowl with the Gratefull Dead Logo sandblasted on it, and I named that Casey Jones, and I have a wooden Sherlock I named... well, Sherlock :p.

5. For me my mini bong is named Wisdom, My double bubler is The White Lady (inside story... Its this whole thing with a ghost at the place i work). And my pipe is called Apollo for its color and shape.

Ill see if i can get pictures up.

6. hah, i would have guessed that "the white lady" was a bubbler for only chronic. kekeke

7. [​IMG]

Stormtrooper
    I came up with the name after I bought it and went to a pepper/slightly stoopid concert. I hit it while they were playing Stormtrooper so the name stuck.

I cleaned it yesterday, it was all clean, but I smoked it literally right after I was done.

I mostly smoke blunts, so I rarely use her unless I got no phillies.

8. i dont name my pieces. i just dont see the point.

9. [​IMG]

my bongs name is zues and the bubbler is lucky.

150$ for the bong

35$ for the bubbler

10. ^^^hahaha 150 for that knock off zong?

11. MY bubbler is named lucky..gtfo haha. you didnt name it lucky because of the lucky charms guy did you?

12. i dunno if anyone mentioned this, but its dethklok, and Superjail!
    i dont have any pieces, lol

13. I renamed my bubbler anemone (sp?) after the sea animal. Because it look like coral.

14. Got a blue pipe named "Poseidon" and a mini bong named "George McFly" then a wooden sherlock I have yet to name.

15. #15 Dr.Greenthumb09, Mar 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2009
    Zeus looks beastly! Thats the bong i would name zeus for sure. In my group of stoner friends, all the bongs were named after mythological things

vaporizer - pandoras box
    black bong - medusa *she'' get ya stoned"
    blue bong - posiedon
    colorful bong - aphrodite
    etc.

in my personal collection i have named all my pipes.
    heart of gold (it had 24 k gold in it)
    indigo dro
    ike (got it when huricane ike hit texas)

but now i only have

[​IMG]

gato (it makes a purring sound)

[​IMG]

peach

[​IMG]

cigar, roach burner, chilium.

[​IMG]

Franklin (tribute to Benjamin Franklin)

16. Haha yeah man I can totally see that! Double meaning!

Only put the white ladies in the white lady.

17. At the moment, none of my pieces have a name. But not because I dislike naming them, I just haven't figured out the perfect name for each. When it hits me, they'll be named accordingly :D

18. "the toro" "the us" soon to be "the sg"

19. #19 Zon_Chewi, Mar 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2009
    lol i just picked up 2 pipes the other day. one is a rasta man figure pipe. I named it Zion. Zion describes the Paradise of Jah or Ethiopia in the Rastafarian Religion. I dig it :smoke:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=28v80i9&s=5

20. Super Jail-The Warden
    Horton hears a who-Horton
    and Metalocolypse-Toki