Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does your Significant Other smoke too?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MajinX, Jun 24, 2005.

1. Are you hiding it from em, or do they smoke? How important is it to you that your SO smokes? Would you hide it? etc

Oh, and I have no input for this (always having been single at the moment), but I'm just curious.

2. Yes, she smokes. :) We LOVE to get high together, it rocks! I couldn't imagine being in a serious relationship unless the other person smoked too. I'm a lucky guy to have found someone that shares my love of the herb. Heck I'm a lucky guy in general to be with her. :D

I wouldn't stop smoking for anyone or hide it...it's part of who I am. If they can't accept that, I wouldn't want to be with them anyway. :)

3. at first it was a good thing that my g/f smoked..well its still a good thing but there is disavantages...i like it tho haha <3

4. i got her to start and now i get some pretty nice deales from her cousin:smoke:smokeing with girlfriends is so fucking awsome

5. yess my girlfriend smokes the reefer too, only like once every month or so, but shhe does

6. I smoke my green significant other. :smoke:

7. My lady smokes once in a while. She dont mind it if im high and shes not. Plus i dont pressure her, if she says she wants to smoke, i just pass that shit or break her off some so she could do it on her own time.

8. my current girl doesnt and i really wish she could smoke with me, but she gave up drugs recently and i dont even want to tempt her or anything. id rather have a girl i could get high with, but o well

9. I'd just tell 'em..

I've only had something like this happen once and it was my 20th high or so and my first girlfriends first.

Mary Jane and her stoned cute ass are an will always be connected in my mind.

So just do what is honest and it should work out ok. If you try an hide it sooner or later she'll find out and if she's a bitch you may end up with loads of crap on top of a broken heart.

10. My partner is totally accepting about it. He was in High Times for Christ's sake. He does not smoke though and never really did. He was more in to MDMA and Snorting Meth or Coke. He has taught me so much about the drug world and the many misconceptions about drugs out there.

11. My ex smoked once in a great while. She hated cigarettes, I didn't even smoke cigarettes, but she had accused me of smoking cigs once and didn't talk at all one night. I was more afraid of her thinking that I smoked cigs than my parents.

I really think when I get into another relationship that she will smoke because everyone I chill with smokes, so it will just end up that way. If she doesn't, she probably would start or dump me.

(Haha, me, with females, who am I kidding?)

12. My husband only smokes every once in a while. Here lately it has been more. He has a hard time controlling the morbid thoughts he has. They really fuck with him. He is trying to slow up on his drinking so he has been smoking a bit more. Just this week he was higher than I have seen him in over a year. A few of our firends were over. It was a great time. I respect his wishes and do not try to get him to smoke with me, but I do enjoy it when we are high together.

I wouldn't be with anyone who didn't accept my smoking. I feel like I am the luckiest person alive for finding my husband. He is wonderful. I can't imagine my life without him. I hope everyone gets as lucky as me.

13. Yeah, he does. :) I couldn't hang with someone who doesn't nor would I want to since MJ is part of me.