Does your Piece have a name?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Sydeburnz, Mar 20, 2010.

1. What's your pieces name? My current bong is Clint Session. I was watching the superbowl and saw the name Session on a jersey so I looked him up and named my bong after him for having an awesome last name. My first one was purple haze, because it was purple, but it cracked in half from leaving it outside in the winter then putting water in it. I never name my pipes because I lose or break them within a month of buying them.

2. My bong is named frosty, clear except for the middle and bottom where its a wavy blue. I havent thought of a name for my pipe yet.

3. mines named the red pharaoh :bongin:

4. My name for my piece is "Gobstopper"
    Cuz the hits are everlasting. lol

5. Dude i'm a huuuuge Colts fan, and Clint Session is a beast!

My pipes name in Megan Fox, its pink and blue and I love her

6. Nice one man. So Clint Session's actually a good player? I don't really watch football, only the superbowl, but it's good to know he's legit and not some nobody.

Also I think I might name my next piece superbowl. Just thought of that now.

7. Yeah he is an extremely underrated run stopper, hopefully he has a big year and we can get back to the superbowl, this year was very disappointing...

lol I'm not sure about calling it superbowl, Clint Session is cool though, I might have to steal your idea for my next pipe and name it after my favorite player, Reggie Wayne:hello:

8. my old bongs name was teroor aka terror lol. 24" flame polished. now i got a syn large showerhead with rasta label called the rasta docta!

9. i call mine 'glassy'

10. my Sherlock bubbler was named "Holmes" by my girlfriend...

11. No. My pieces do not take on names!

`

12. Why yes they do.

My little blue bowl is named Old Blue'

and my bubbler is named Squirtle :p

13. Her name was Win Dixie:( Tile floor made her say goodbye.

Whenever we would smoke someone would turn and ask "Why did you get high"

We would always respond "Because of Win Dixie"

14. I like the red pharaoh, good name. Lots of good names so far.

I've got 3 peices: One is a spoon I got in Scotland, it's double blown with a twist on the inside. It's named bottle rocket, it makes more sense if you see it. I've got a hammer bubbler named the penguin, like from batman with his umbrella of win. The last one is made of black glass with bright Egyptian cane work or whatever it's a spoon named anti matter.

My girlfriend has a blue/green sherlock bubbler named the green wizard.

p.s. we should start posting pictures of these things.

15. mine is called 'titties'
    it stuck after i was takin a hit and my friend says 'suck them titties'

16. Used too, Than I broke up with her and the name left with it... :p

Nah, when I was younger I'd name my pieces all the time - than I got a huge collection, I didn't see the point in naming them when I would usually refer to them by artist or glass/pipe type with whatever custimizations I had added on.

I'm down to one bong and one pipe now; still, Neither have names.

I do remember having a lot of fun thinking of names after I would smoke back in highschool, with friends etc. On the way home from the headshop :D.

Good times.

17. I call my bowl 'Chip'. It was nameless until the carb got chipped after an encounter with the floor. Best 18$ bowl ever...

18. Dry pipe is Gandolf
    Steamroller is Marley

And I havent thought of a name for my new bubbler.:)

19. Post an image of the bubbler maybe we can help you find a name for it!

20. My pipe's name is Jimbo haha