Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does your house smell?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ProSmoker0, Feb 15, 2011.

1. #1 ProSmoker0, Feb 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2011
    Well fellow tokers for those of you who smoke inside your house, lets be honest does your house reek of weed? You may not be able to smell it after you have live there and have to constantly be around it but do others say it smells?

Some people may smoke in their house without it smelling, how do you go about doing this? Do you spray a special spray, air it out all day, get your carpets clean,etc?

I know my house reeks of weed after ripping that bub every day!! I am personally used to the smell, but i can def tell after a fresh sesh. Its not like it reeks all day, but you can def tell that weed has been ignited. And usually the room i smoke in smells the most but its noticeable in other parts. after i got my carpets clean a lot of the smell dissipatated, accoriding to my friends at least. Well lets hear if your house smells or not!! :bongin:

2. just smoke in one closed off room if your worried about it

3. this. I usually just smoke in my room with the door closed and sometimes with the window open. incense help.

4. I'm a bathroom guy myself.

Anywhere with a window equals prime spot for my house NOT to smell like Amsterdam.

lol Reminds me of my buddy, he refers to his shitter as the "Parlor Room."

5. Well my room does after a sesh, my house will for like an hour if I dont block my door. But thats not for long. I use a candle and a toilet paper roll with dryer sheets and I blow it out the window, which helps, but somehow it still smells a little. Atleast my mom always says she smells it, but I usually can't.

6. I've got one word for you. Vaporize.

My house doesn't smell at all since I got my vaporizer.

7. Oh im not worried about it, i know how to get the smell out. Its not like it actually REEEKS but it does smell kinda strong. I was just curious about what others do.

HAHA thats hilarious. yea back when i lived with my parents i used to always smoke in my bathroom. but now i can do it freely :D

8. i was thinking to invest in a high end vape.. hmm

9. mine smells from growing..

but the smell of smoke goes away after a while..

10. Do it. just DO YOUR RESEARCH so that you actually end up with a high end vape and not some piece of crap.

start reading on this site FC - Vaporizer Review Forum

PS: my house, nor even just the room I vape in, never really reeks, and usually it doesnt smell at all. For a short while it may have an essence but vapor dissipates quickly unlike smoke which lingers. It wouldnt smell more then the weed itself at any given time(unless you were to accidentally combust, that is what smells)

11. lol yea i know not to get a shitty one, i almost got the mflb a year or two back but decided against it.. i dunno why. but i think if i do get one i will either get a volcano or da buddah. maybe my house will actually smell normal :rolleyes:

12. I try to ventilate, but I'd bet my house reeks all the time.

13. I do not smoke when my parents are home out of respect.

But when they aren't home or sleeping it is a smoke fest in my room...smells for sure. The most I will do is keep the door closed and maybe light an incense. I am sure they wouldn't care if I did it while they were home and awake...I just don't want to.

So usually I will just cruise around and smoke if not in my room.

14. Wow, I just tied off the votes at all 8...
    These results will be interesting

15. Weed smell doesn't linger for more than like an hour, so as long as you aren't constanly smoking it wont constantly smell like weed.

16. I smke all thru my house in the daytime...ndd itll reek of ganja until i feel like letting the smoke out..lol..like basking in the ambience...!!

and at night...i smoke outside if its alot of ppl over...but if its just me ndd my bro..then we'll smoke in 1 specific room...ndd block the door...with the window closed..box blunts in there ndd keep the door closed...the smoke smell never gets out...but only through the vents sometimes...but yu can juss spray febreze in the vents while yur smoking...

i Love for my house to smell like weed...but not at night...when i goto sleep..but 1st thing in the morning...hahaaa yuppp!!!!!:smoke:

17. Mine probably does smell, but I just can't ever tell.