Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does your dealer(s) front you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Klauck, Feb 24, 2012.

1. I'm in a time of need as i dont get paid for 5 days, and I have no weed. So i called my dealer and told him that i get paid on tuesday and asked if he could front, he did. I was just wondering if your dealers will front you for a few days??

Sorry guys if this has already been discussed, plus I did not know where to post this.
    Take care :smoking:

2. Yeah i can usually get a few people to front me. I am a trustworthy person though. Theres some people i know that i would never ever front bud to because youll never see that money.

3. Depends who it is. If it's a good friend they will but if it's someone I don't buy from often they won't.

4. Never small things, but when I slang in FL I would sometimes get up to 10lbs fronted to me.

5. Never had a dealer that was cool with it. Even the most legit guy I had (well legit `til he ripped me for an 8th, that I fronted $65 for, after months and months of constantly buying 8ths/q's every single week and knowing the guy for years) was never really cool with a front, only because he was super cautious due to issues in the past and having too much money tied up at the moment to other dealers that asked him for a front. That game also led him to getting robbed $1200 and thus him having to make back loose ends by ripping a portion of his clientele.

Fuck, I miss that guy (no homo), he used to deliver to me at work, and was always good for a pickup within an hour.

6. A recent guy if mine would front me a q for a few days im sure. That being said id never request it or accept it. If i cannot affird it i wont smoke

7. All the time. All he asks is when I say Im going to square up it better be that day.
    So if i figure I'm not going to be able to pay till next pickup I'll say that, not "pay you tomorrow" when I really mean next week.
    Other than the fact he gets all my money. I love my dealer.