Does your dealer have a trap phone?

Discussion in 'General' started by dank nugglets, Feb 22, 2010.

1. I have two numbers for my main guy, his personal number since were friends. and his trap number (random out of state #).

Anybody else have dealers that do this?

2. I know this one dude that has like 5 phones. A few dudes i know also have 2 phones though

3. yup

and the "business" line changes numbers almost every month

4. Nope.
    There's just a few ways to get in touch with my people.

5. Yeah, he lays his bud on it and i try to gram it, i can never get that shit without getting my fingers nipped.

[​IMG]

6. Did you mean Trac Phone? :confused:

I have no idea what a trap phone is.

7. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

8. I think he meant trap referring to a "trap house", although trap houses rarely use phones, you just walk up, knock, go in or do the deal through the door etc.

My weed dealers all just use their regular phones. Some other drug dealers got usually 2 phones, or its a whole network of runners, you'll call one n if he dont pickup the voicemail says "call **********" and you call that phone n if he dont answer it says another number, until you get to the last phone in which it'll say to call the first number you tried lol.

The dudes in Duquesne are setup like this alot, and I wasn't doin any drugs for a time and these dudes would keep gettin my number n callin me, so I set my voicemail to "phone down, call *** *** ****" with the number for the Duquesne police lol.

9. I have never heard this term but I can assume that he means trap-phone in the same way one would mean trap-house.
    A bullshit out of area code number.

10. we call them burner phons or a burner
    you just switch the sim cards every month.

but I see my main dude at school, and he lives down the street from me, so I rarely call him.. but i do have his main number

11. nope,but seems liek a good idea if youre pushn weight.

my dude just gets those prepaid minute phones

12. #12 dank nugglets, Feb 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2010
    sorry bout the vague term. I just mean another phone that the dealer uses to "trap" or sell drugs. It doesn't call an actual traphouse, its just a random number from a random state that he uses when he has weight. Its just a gangster term that they like to call selling weed.

13. My main dealer only has 1 phone #. My other dealer has 2 numbers but we always call from the same number and he always answers. Oh yeah, and they both deliver :D

14. I DID! wen i thought i was the cool little drug dealer in high school. i bought 2 metro pcs phones and the bill was 120 bucks a month. had 2 phones until senior year wen i just stopd dealing cuz the risk was so much greater (i turned 18).
    it never worked for me that much. i mean wen my "trap" fone rang, i knew it was someone who i hardly knew since they didnt have my other phone.
    LOL at the ppl that would call my "Trap" phone and thnk they were "cool" with me but didnt hav my real number

For all everyone knows we all just have trap phone numbers bcuz our dealers dont tell us about there real number

15. Yeah I know exactly what your talking about. But my guy only calls your phone first to give you his number. So the people that have his number, he actually gave it to them.

16. I used to know a guy who went pretty hardcore with this idea. He would have different phones for different drugs, so like his main phone was for selling weed, his backup for acid, then another for pills and ecstasy. Seriously, this dude was a nut case. He'd always be on the move like ready to just go anywhere, and one time I was buying some nugget and I walk in and this dude is having two discussions on two different phones, don't know how he did it haha.

17. What's the benefits of a trac phone?