Does winter suck where you live?

Discussion in 'General' started by Vicious, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Yea living in Canada it can get cold as FUCK. like fucking freezing its pretty wild actually

2. God dammit winter is getting crazy over here! The temperature is about do drop to under 60 degrees. I might have to close my window soon and change out of these shorts. Haha! Gotta love San Diego.

3. Not if you have a snowmobile, which i don't.. Also don't have enough money to go snowboarding so this winters going to suck. Supposed to get like 16 inches of snow tonight/tomorrow wish I had some nugs!

4. I grew up in NY and got used to the freezing cold weather due to (4 seasons), I don't mind as long as I'm comfortable with more than 3 layers and a jacket. One thing that blows is when you get frostbite and your hand is so frozen that it hurts so when you bring your hand onto hot water, it burns! (Guess that's common sense telling me, get some damn mittens! LOL)

5. I live in Minnesota so usually it's cold as balls, but I still love winter here. Winter and fall are my favorite seasons.

6. yeah Florida fucking blows. i want snow.

7. I like snow and there is now tons where I live. Which is nice. There was very little snow last winter.

8. Winter sucks here. It regularly goes to the low negative temperaures. Right now? Its horrible. We got a layer of thick wet snow, and now its freezing rain. Rain is hitting any surface and instantly freezing.

9. I live in a country where we experience 4 seasons.. in one fucking day.

Morning: Cold and rain
    Mid morning: Semi sunny, wee bit of rain
    Afternoon: Heavy rain and some sun
    Evening: Wind and lighter rain
    Night: Heavy rain returns