Does weight make you higher?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tonyizzle, Feb 18, 2008.

1. I've lost a little over 80 pounds this past year (243 down to 161), and for some reason it feels like I got a lot higher when I was bigger. Is it just me being paranoid, or has anyone else experienced the same thing?

2. First off, props on losing all that weight man, quite impressive.

I would think it would be the opposite since THC is stored in fat cells, hence why it takes fat people longer to pass drug tests etc. Having little bodyfat I would think would keep your tolerence lower and thus get you higher.

But Ive been 180 since I started smoking pretty much so I cant comment out of expereince.

3. my exact same thoughts, the thc would be more absorbed by the fat cells then it would be propagated throughout the body and mind

but who knows really

4. Thanks for the input. I would assume the same thing, that the lighter your weight the higher you might get. But I hate assumptions, so my hope is to find someone who has undergone a similar weight loss for some input.

5. maybe when you weighed more you didn't exert nearly as much activity? that would have caused the THC to not be as metabolized as much?

does that make sense?

6. I suppose.. I am a lot more active than I used to be. I love getting high right after working out :smoking:

7. maybe iin the time it took you to lose that weight your tolerance just went up.

8. I went from about 200 to 155, and I can't recall any difference in intoxication.

9. the reason you dont get as high anymore has nothing to do with weight loss

its called tolerance, the more u smoke, the less high u get, this goes for all drugs

10. yeah i was thinking about the same thing as negligent..and also..did you kno that your body metabolizes everything quicker rite after you exerising, so if your still trying to lose weight...the best time for your meals...in smaller potions of course...would be rite after your done exercising...and since your smoking rite after, it has the same principals and would cause you to either get less high or to just minimalize the length of it

11. since you lost all that weight, i would think you would be getting a lot more higher

12. Congrats on dropping that weight dude. You gotta share what you did. Did ya just simply eat less/better and excersize more or did ya do something different? Please share if you don't mind cuz I'm sure more of us other overweight blades would like to know.

13. just your mindset alone can get you higher...you lost a lot of weight (congrats btw!)...thats a reason to feel a lot better than you did before...the high will intensify the increase in self-esteem