Does weight impact cannabis tolerance?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by George1012, May 6, 2016.

1. What do you think? I've lost weight since I started smoking again and I noticed it does take a little less for a full blown high then it used to. Usually, because women are smaller they need like 1 maybe 2 inhales. I've also seen huge guys, 210-250 lbs get ripped off of just a few hits. Sorry if this has been asked before I just couldn't find it so I posted. Thanks in advance.

2. Nah. It's not like alcohol. Weight has nothing to do with it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Maybe the amount of blood you have inside of you can make a difference. My guess is a person who is more overweight would take more to get high but would stay high for longer and a person who weighs less would get high really easy would get but then the high wouldn't last as long. Just a hypothesis though.

• Like Like x 1
  4. What about your fat percentage? THC is stored in fat. The more fat that more you hold, maybe the more is slowly released into your system?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. In my case mainly about those receptors in the brain. For me- once they're full I don't get very high ( a strong edible will "fill" them up) I'll just get a tiny buzz until I take a tolerance break of at least four days, two weeks or more is best for me.