Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does weight affect your tolerance to edibles?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Piper1327, Sep 9, 2011.

1. i've been reading up on firecracker recipes lately and was just curious as to how weight plays into how much a firecracker will affect you? I'm about 260 and smoke everyday. would i have to use more bud? thoughts? comments?
    Piper:wave:

2. I'm not sure, but i would think so (its the same with any other drug) weight + tolerance = need more. dont do too much though, shits rough

3. I was 260, down to 200 now.. but back then i'd still soar in the sky from a single half a gram edible. I doubt it effects it very much, and if it does, it's not noticeable.

4. Somewhat. It partly depends on weight, and partly depends on your metabolism and tolerances to weed in general. I know someone who is 300 pounds but would be blown from one brownie, and I know a little fucker who smokes all day and weighs a 100 pounds dripping wet, and they can eat a few before feeling it. But if you had two people with generally the same body chemistry and metabolism, the only difference was weight, the heavier person would need more. The same way the Dr will give a bigger person stronger pills, but they effect everyone differently no matter what.

5. well i say i have a decent tolerance to smoking. . .but as far as edibles go ive only had one batch of brownies that actually got me pretty stoned but even then i was like id rather smoke a bowl. the only other brownies i had didnt do shit but i knew that they were shitty and still blew 15 bucks on them. i'm either gonna do aciids firecracker recipe or da boss' oil recipe. if it dont work i prolly just wont try it again
    Piper:smoke: