Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does weed make you psychic?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by InfamousSecrets, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Last week I was super high off a bowl of pure kief, I was playing some COD and destroying everyone. Then I suddenly felt some weird presence as if something was going to fall, I turned around and saw nothing and stared at a poster in my room that looked like it was going to fall but it wasn't going to fall because it was like that for a couple of days. Literally 5 seconds later the poster fell and I picked it up, I felt like I had special powers LOL. The funny thing is that there wasn't any noise or sign to tell when it was going to fall.

Has anything like this or any psychic stuff happen to you guys? Please share, I sure I'm not the only one.
    :smoke: :bongin: :hippie: :smoking:

2. In my personal opinion, weed does heighten your senses, but it most certainly does not make you psychic.. haha :smoke:

3. Wear a rubber bro

4. Coincidence is not psychic powers.

5. A couple of days ago I was medicated and my cat was laying next to me. I was thinking, she's going to lick her ass. She did... Am I psychic or what?

6. Weed doesn't make you psychic, but it makes you physic.

7. You mean like predict what will happen next, I sorta get that.

8. Dude like people troll and shit but its people like you that give stoners a bad name.

9. The thread title + first sentence is all you need to know

10. It lets me see through walls and shoot fire balls from the palm of my hands.

11. Anyone read the tags to this thread? Psychic Kief Bowl... Hahaha This is great.

12. Not quite. But large bowls of peanut butter crunch make me very intuitive. You should try it.

13. If weed makes you psychic we must not be smoking it right or there'd never be a "Just Got Busted" thread.

14. There probably was, and you didn't realize you noticed it. There are millions of things that happen every day that we are not consciously aware of, but they still affect our actions and thoughts.

And no. Weed does not make you psychic.

15. #15 OtherWorldlyGuy, Sep 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2012
    I would say anythings possible, but maybe that's because I'm related to a psychic.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5OsjYHeUTU&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

16. of course it makes u psychic, but only on posters with shit tape jobs

17. I think it does.. because one time I got super stoned, drank 2 pops, 2 big boxes of smarties and a big bag of chips, I had this feeling I was going to get sick and.. I DID! OMGIMPSYCHIC

18. Neurosoup has a good video on telepathy, but that happened on a couple unmentionables. As for weed, i dont think it gives you psychic ability.

19. Doug Benson tested his psychic abilities before (tbreak) and after using weed for 30 days in Super High Me. No significant increase.

20. Psychic no.

In my opinion thoughts do become things if you put enough energy into it, sometimes this is expressed in such a profound instance you think that there must be a psychic connection. When usually its just that you are more observant to take time, and notice the intricacies and relationships involving all matter around us after a nice fat bowl of kief.

Perhaps you are thinking in greater depth when high, or perhaps you are just more observant to your surroundings. Whatever the case, I don't see a correlation to COD and psychic acuity, the only experiment that ever tested it as far as I am aware was for entertainment purposes only (super high me is not science).