Does weed make you horny?

Discussion in 'General' started by Father Ted, Jul 2, 2015.

1. At the risk of sounding like a pervert.....is it just me or do certain strains make you horny as fuck?

For whatever reason blue cheese (more so when not had for while) makes me want to shag anything that moves. Not a good idea to smoke it in Amsterdam without a stash of jonnies to hand.....

2. there's was more risk than op thought!

3. Certain unmentionables do that to me... Dates and almonds also get me pretty hot, I'm probably just sensitive like that

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Just a cold breeze gets me ready to fuck.

In all seriousness it's known that weed can make you horny. I was reading an article and in one of the legal states they're developing a low THC strain with the sole intention of turning women on.

5. "Does weed make you horny?"
    I sure hope so, otherwise I have no excuse for fucking that ugly bitch.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Having a dick makes me horny.

Weed does make it worse tho...or better...depending on how ya look at it...

7. Yo when im lit all i can think about is bustin a nut

8. Hard to tell with me. I'm constantly horny lol

9. #10 Trichuk, Jul 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2015
    I have that disorder that makes you want sex every five minute...I have to smoke weed just to keep my hands off my cock...not because the weed makes me less horny but because it keeps my hands busy...lol
    I have it pretty much under control now but a few years ago when I was living with my girl friend, she thought it would be better to tie me down when I slept...not because when I was awake I wanted sex but because every time we woke up we were covered in jizz, hell, I got my wife pregnant when I was sleeping just jizzing every where.

10. No lol, i mean sex while high is way better than sex sober imo. Usually being high keeps my mind off of sexual stuff, unless my sexy ass girlfriend is home.

11. That's exactly what I was going to say.

12. #13 Father Ted, Jul 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2015
    Hahah some brilliant responses here, Big Meach I just spat my coffee out with laughter lol.

Agree with a lot of the comments too. Sex is so much better when stoned.

Apart from blazing my other main hobby is fishing.

Fishing for a week & oz weed = sore dick. [​IMG]

Not sure what my mate's excuse was last week. He doesn't touch the stuff but to my horror I caught him bashing his bishop. [​IMG]

13. Of course it does especially when your next to a bad bitch

14. Have you seen Harold and Kumar. Oh yeah it takes me there.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. A lil bit. It definitely makes my fwb horny as hell though, he can't keep his hands off me when he's high. And I'm pretty sure everything feels a loooot better too

16. That's impressive. But then again, sure you were "sleeping".

17. Sleep walk sex?

18. Be a darl and make sure you, aherm, treat him "nice" when he is horny/stoned.

p.s. tell your boyfriend he owes me one (money/spliff that is not any Gay loving) :p

19. Sleep sex. Sleep walk sex is a little verbose. Sleep sex has a nice, poignant ring to it.