does weed make you horney?

Discussion in 'General' started by Carrie, Mar 16, 2009.

1. i was talking with my friend yesterday, and we think that it does because of how it makes your senses more aware...

maybe?

lol i dont know... do people even get horney when they smoke or am i just making this up.....

2. i dont get horny from smoking
    but i have smoked while horny and it deffinately boosted things up a bit

3. You know what makes me horny???

THE SEARCH BUTTON!:rolleyes:

4. fuck, snorting a fat line of methlyphenidate makes me horny :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

EDIT: lol, i just heard the TV say "5 year period
    Yeah...

5. lol.. the search button turns you on?

6. It depends on the weed, but some bud makes me horny as fuck and my socks get the bad end of it.

7. #7 Collie_man420, Mar 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2009
    as a guy, I don't notice if it makes ME personally horny, but it made my last girlfriend so horny she'd basically try to fuck me where I stood no matter who was around. But yeah I dont know about dudes, but I'd definatly say it makes some people horney

8. dont get horny because i smoke. but when i smoke and get horny then its 2wice as amazing. especially if you score some vajayjay.wat u said about making your senses more aware is right. it doesnt cause you to get horny, its just makes it that much better when u do

9. I don't get horny from smoking, but when I'm horny and high at the same time weed really makes even just touching so much better.