Does weed like to be smoked?

Discussion in 'General' started by btothejay, Feb 6, 2004.

?

Does weed wanna be smoked?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. It probably doesn't care either way

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. btothejay is way too stoned...Well that's a gimme.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I Think it does need to be smokedd

think about it like thiss.. it lived its life as a plant an then it it got picked shriveled an grew old an eventually died

you can relate this to human life it must end everything has a end an begining(except maybe the universe, but thats a whole different thread)

an smoking the plant is just giving it a proper burial some humans may call this creamation

hah so yeah hmm smokeeeee

2. i have a love hate relationship with mary jane... love her when shes around and hate it when shes gone, you better believe weed wants to be smoked!

3. agreed, weed definitely is a she.

4. by the time u get bud in smokeable form, mary jane has already lived 95 % of her precious life...when u get the bud its at a very old age, and realizes 1 more puff and she can be gone for good
    so
    its up to you to complete its cycle of life and finish 'her off
    taking the last rip of your bowlpack, is like its final hours...that final exhale is marys final breath
    and cashing the bowl, is like the funeral...show some respect next time you cash it! for it is you that have completed marys life.

5. Anyways 90% of you muthafuckas are stoned, I know I am. I love Mary Jane and everything she stands for.

6. SHE LOVES TO BE ROLLED UP IN MY SWEETS AND TAKEN TO THE DOME.....AND LIKES IT EVEN MORE WHEN I PASS HER AROUND TO MY HOMEBOYS AND LET THAT THAT TRAIN BEGAN.....MARY JANES A LITTLE HO :smoke:

7. I dunno man, I do think sensi is kinda sad though, you keep the female away from the male and she develops all the hairs in hopes of catching some pollen, but she never does.. that's kinda sad to me...

8. Hilarious!

9. Yes...of couse she loves it.

10. While it hasn't been proven that plants can feel, I think weed likes to be smoked. At least, it hasn't fought back yet. I hope it doesn't :eek:

(100th post!!)

11. If weed don't like to be smoked than it shouldn't be so fucking smokable!

12. Man weed fucking loves to be smoked...just likes cows love to be eatened! THEY LOVE IT!
    :hello::p:D:wave::smoke::smoking::hippie::D:D:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Y not do some acid, mush, or mescalin and ask your bag of weed if it likes being smoked.

My weed is arround %20 THC so it must be to stoned to care it's being smoked. I know if i was %20 THC i wouldn't care i was being smoked because i'd be to stoned to notice.

14. of course mj likes to be smoked, even though shes all crumbly and ashy afterwards, its probably like having sex with her...wow, i just read over that and it sounds brutally retarded, thats what i get from a wake n bake, im out i need some pop tarts

15. holy shit, hahahahahahahaha, thats horrible, hahaha

16. Man, didn't you see that one Scary Movie where the weed got pissed and rolled the STONER up into a joint and smoked him? That was revenge, not a "thank you."

17. hmmm, but tis a movie. but i dont think i would want to be burned alive either, so who knows.

18. not only does marijuana want to be smoked, it needs to be smoked. otherwise it lives a pointless life.

19. You all need to know this, and i need to tell you o.k? :)

You see, in one of my past lives i actually was a good, strong, healthy weed, growing away in a field without a care in the world, when i was cut down in my prime and sold to a Rasta dude who smoked me. Now that was o.k. in that`s what happened, but i have never liked reggae music ever since. :smoke:

Yeah.

20. Hell ya it does! Those sexy buds are just beggin to be burned. The smoke happily fills my lungs, then all the sexy THC particles have a party in the back of my brain. Until they fade away.. And somewhere out there is a seed being planted.. Just waiting to grow into a plant that I'll smoke again. :smoking: Or something along those lines.....