Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does weed help your ADD?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Jakee420, Mar 29, 2012.

1. I have ADD and I find that smoking herb using my one hitter is very beneficial to my concentration. I find that herb is useful for meditation as it takes all the thoughts and smog from the day and pushes them to the sides and behind closed doors. The same sensation would be what allows me to focus much easier. I've taken medication before and it either made me depressed, pass out, irritable, or hallucinate some unpleasant things. 

• Like Like x 1
  2. I have Add and when i smoke i do feel more focused, way more

3. I've had add since before it had a name. And the weed now a days really helps me to focus. There are strains specifically designed for add also. Leafly.com is a good place to find strains that will help. Good luck

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum