Does weed generally make you horny?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MybongsnameisSally, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Okay, so when I smoke weed I get alot of varied effects, so sometimes I get the giggles, sometimes I feel waves go down my body. But almost everytime I smoke, I get the munchies and get horny. But its like a craving for intimacy kinda horny, I just don't wanna fuck anything that moves, I wanna have sex with someone I have a strong connection with and I genuinely like.

Anyone else get like this?

• Like Like x 3
  2. Well have I got the perfect bong for you!!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 15
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. yea lol everytime I smoke it happens to me. good ting I have a man around lol.

• Like Like x 3
  4. It doesn't make me horny. It makes me relaxed enough to have sex. I normally can't at all come down out of my head.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 4
  5. Nope. I get real introspective. When I have had sex it's usually intense with a lot of pasties LOL

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Yeah, generally.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yeah I want some passionate sex.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. & women get me high...........................how ironic.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Light as a feather, stiff as a board. Not only does weed make you horny but it makes you a demon in the sack.

Slayeth the pussy while high off the scintillating aroma of dank. Stay thirsty, blades.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I've noticed a couple things. 1)Certains strains will produce a more amorous effect. Maybe it's the type/amounts of THCs in a certain strain and how they connect with the receptors in your brain. 2) I'm a guy and making to the finish line is guaranteed...being baked beforehand changes the race from a sprint to a marathon.

11. Makes me rock hard :)

12. When I'm properly high, like in a complete trip no, but after 2 hours in the comedown stage yeah I always become super horny.

13. Yea definitely like to get me some when I burnt to a crisp then right when I'm done.. Like a revolving circle

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Not like alcohol use to but somewhat yes
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  15. Damn stiggy, you always crack me up with you attachments. Where do find all this?..yeah on the internet..lol

• Like Like x 2
  16. On the interweb LOL
    thanks I like to make people smile

• Like Like x 1