Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does Visine ruin your high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tokehoj, Mar 25, 2012.

1. I lol at people who think such little thing can "kill" your high. When you put eye drops in does that cause all the thc in your blood to just vanish? I think not.

2. Visine takes away the redness of the eyes(and maybe some of the feeling in your eye) but it doesn't effect the actual high.

3. Yo, I've been smoking all week and I use ClearEyes before I smoke. This time I didnt use any ClearEyes and I'm soo much more higher, like giggling and feeling wavy with the music type high. Feels like the first time with a girl type goodness.
    Maybe its the ClearEyes, I never noticed a difference with Visine.
    Oh, I just noticed this is a zombie thread, 7 years old, some of you people reading this are probably dead. Some of you wont believe whos the president now. Youll never guess in a million years. Ill give you a hint "It's gonna be yuge!". I've said enough. I dont want to break the time space continuum.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. 854C1FC3-7AEC-4B9B-8532-2FE83C2B153D.jpeg Makes my high more focused I never leave the house without it. Btw visine was a go too in the 90s best eye drops now days is

5. I NEVER USED VISINE I JUST TELL PEOPLE THEY RED BECAUSE IM HALF SILVERBACK

6. I just tell people im half SILVERBACK