Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does Tincture Go Bad?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChiefBuddha, May 22, 2013.

1. I have about 3 or 4 bottles of tincture I bought almost a year ago that I haven't really used. They're all glycerin based and have been stored in dark bottles in a dark cold closet. I've heard that they could actually become more potent but I wasn't sure if that was true. I'm just clarifying so I don't get food poisoning or some shit. Thanks everyone!

2. I've always heard the longer you wait the better. But I am not really sure on this one.

3. pretty sure there is a shelf life of 90 days.  but im sure if you keep it in a cool dark place it will keep longer.