Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this weed look good?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by korn0307, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Hey everyone! Im super new to the world of weed. I have only smoked 3 times, and have only been really high once. 2 of the times i just took a few small hits of a joint and that just gave me a little buzz, and the 3rd time was one bong rip and that got me pretty high.

I wanna start smoking more. I managed to get a tiny bit of weed from a friend and I just wanted to ask you guys if you think it looks good, and how much do you think it is? Im asking because this is the only reference i will have to go on when i finally find a dealer to buy from.

Thanks in advance for any replies! :hello:

Attached Files:

2. That actually looks good I was ready to comment on some shwag lol

3. Thats good to hear! lol How much do you think it is? And how many times do you think that much could get a lightweight noob high?

4. About 2 - 5 dollars worth, depending on location
    It will get you high - looks like a sativa, smoke it and tell us how it goes

5. Just by highballing it to me looks like a cool 0.3 and if your a light weight that's all you need

6. Im in SC and I have never bough weed so im not too sure about price around here. Im on the hunt for a dealer lol.

7. That could probably almost pass as a dime, and yeah it looks good to me. I'd say 8 or 9 bucks worth from where i'm from

8. No more than $10 for that. Its good weed though.. should be enough for at least two sessions for you.

9. Maybe i should invest in a scale one i manage to find a dealer. lol. Thanks for the replies everyone!

10. Looks like a nick (typically a $5 on the street), but looks dank. My girlfriend barely smokes and 1-2 hits still gets her fucked up from smoking out of a bong.

Happy toking korn :smoking: :wave:

11. Damn your friend hooked you up with some dank frosty buds, make sure to thank him!