Does this wax look alright?

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Lilpenisboi100, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Does this wax look good or at least alright? Just wondering if any experts can help me out lol because the shatter I usually buy is more goldish looking and this is the first time i see shatter like this. It was either this or some dark ass stuff so I just went with this but now I’m wondering if I should’ve just went with nothing at all. It tastes pretty good and melts pretty clean but I’m still just wondering why it’s that color and if this looks like good or bad and why. Thanks to anybody that can help lol

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. it looks fine. depending on strain and method of extraction you will get a wide variety of colors and textures. The real concern with black market hash is what else is in there but unfortunately thats just a risk we take lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Is that paper pink? You could have chosen a more appropriate forum, I think this one's for General Forum Feedback.

• Like Like x 1
  4. lmao yeah wrong section man no wonder youre not getting replies

5. Nothing wrong with black market hash if you have connections dude lol
    IMG_20190404_200522.jpg
    The hash I buy originates from Morocco.. one of my plugs has been buying/selling lbs of hash since the 70s so he knows what to buy/avoid :confused_2::laughing:

• Like Like x 2
  6. trust me man i have good connections lol. i meant in general, and i was talking about butane extracted hash not the old school pressed/bubble shit :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yes looks fire. I also have a few slabs like that. But be careful because there are some that taste like sulfur and

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. OP the shatter actually looks very high quality. Have you heard of live resin? Well that appears to be live resin shatter. Live resin shatter the more pinkish/whitish see through it is the better. Darker it is lower quality.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Yeah, it looks fine, I don't think so that there is any problem.

• Agree Agree x 1