Does this Space Case look legit?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by AssCobra, Jul 4, 2013.

1. It's hard to tell.. I'm leaning more towards the fake side just because the middle line in the E isn't there.. but still, it's a functional cheap grinder, it will work :) get it!

2. considering it says "MADL IN USA"

i highly doubt it.

3. Yea it does look like it says MADL...maybe it's just a glare? Idk when it comes in and turns out to be fake I guess I'll just contact eBay. Maybe they will give me the money back if so lol. But hey, maybe it's not fake. Guess we will see on Monday lol

4. Keep us updated

5. It seems legit. It's the space case engrave and doesn't say MADL lol. The teeth are extremely sharp and everything seems to match up!

6. Ok cool, thank god u didn't get ripped!!!

7. So what if it is. With that design it's a steal for the price

8. i reckon its real yo

9. Looks real except for the "MADL" but it could have been messed up in production and that's why its so cheap...

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. He said it doesn't say that.

11. No kief catcher= wouldnt buy it
    But that's just IMHO

12. This.

Enviado desde mi GT-N7000 usando Tapatalk 2

13. Love mine without Kief catcher.

Owned one in the past, but just not worth the hassle.

2 piece is just simplified. Every now and then I have to clean up Kief that's caked around the edges, that's always a nice surprise.

14. I owned a 4pc and gave it to a buddy a while ago. I actually prefer the 2pc. I just would rather have all the kief on my bud when I use it

15. I use a 2 pc space case as well. But unload it all to my Wicca box. Perfect combo that blows any 4 pc out of the water.