Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

does this site seem legit?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MaChInEgUnFuNk, Mar 14, 2004.

1. Anyone know whats up with the www.marijuanagirls.com/shop site... anyone been there, ordered from there? looks el FAKEO to me but perhaps someone with experience can enlighten us.

2. Erowid.org, people.

They're amantia muscaria, which are different from psilocybin mushrooms.

IAmShaman is a great company. All of their orders get here quick, and I've never had a problem with them. Order some kanna while you're there too.

3. for everyone talking about the poison in them being dangreous, you have to remeber that psilocybin is listed as a poison too...

I've heard it's hit and miss with amantia muscaria, so I'm not sure if it would be worth it

4. actually mushrooms are legal to sell fresh but illegal to sell dried or processed in anyway(which excludes picking them) which is wierd im sure you could get in trouble for it anyway with how screwed up the courts are sometimes

5. There located in Chicago??? wtf

6. is it legal to have dried shrooms if you bought them fresh?

7. No no no no.
    Aaaand jesus christ anybody who doesn't know the difference between amanitas and normal mushrooms probably shouldn't be using either of them.

8. im just going by what this other site that sells them said www.everybodydoesit.com but what is the diff between psilocybin and amanitas