Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this seem like a legit deal?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Buffalo Green, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Someone from school is offering me 3 dimes of purp for $25. This is a real good price because it is usually $20 in my area, but I know by a dime he means 1g, because he said he wanted to buy a dime from me and I said $20 and he said okay good. So I'm guessing he means about 3g for $25... seem legit?

2. I've seen dimes of dank weigh in at 0.5g, which could make more sense in your deal.. considering 3x0.5g = 1.5g, which would generally be $30, so $5 off since you're buying 3.

Ask him! lol

3. Dimes are .4-.6. Not 1 g. Are you new too smoking? I made same mistake. Lol. Get a scale.

Sent from above

4. A dime usually refers to the cost. A dime being 10 dollars (usually .5- .6 if dank) a dub being 20 dollars (1- 1.5g) thats the way its always been in my case. But fuck them small potatoes, get a zip of that purp. But to answer your question thats a good deal still.

5. Also Buffalo love man

6. lol come on dude, is this for real?

ask the guy what he means, how the hell should i know what he means?

dimes not weight, dime is 10$ sack. doesnt matter how much it is, just that it costs 10$.

dem 25$ sacks........

7. in Washington a dime of dank is 1g a dub 2 g.

8. a dime cost ten dollars.....never knew of any other amount

9. +1 to comment above and 3 above.

10. dime =.5